Marv has to whistle again to get everyone's attention, but eventually every eye is on her. "Okay, that's enough of that. I'm sure you'll all get to 'experience' my pet here at some point." She rolls her eyes.

"Seriously?" a girl asks. "You're actually going to let us sleep with her?"

"Yeah. Why not?" Marv shrugs. "She kind of needs sex, so someone is going to have to satisfy her."

"I so love working here," the girl says, though she doesn't entirely mean it. She's worried that having sex with me will be a requirement, not a choice. I want to tell her that I won't force her into anything but Marv speaks before I can move.

"Okay. Now that that's settled, shall we get back to introductions?" Marv eyes all the girls, waiting to hear their names. Starting from front to back, right to left, the girls start introducing themselves.

"Laurel."

"Nicci."

"Jen."

"Jess."

"Cara."

"Sarah."

"Miranda."

"Alice."

"Ruby."

"Rose."

"Hel."

"Reese."

Fifteen girls in all, including Cherry, Shar, and Cat. I lock their names into my mind so I won't forget.

"Honestly, it'll take me a while to remember, but I'll try," Marv chuckles. "You all can call my pet here, Lost. Though don't tell anyone else her name. I want her to be Marv's Pet to outsiders."

"This is so cool," Sarah giggles. She's thinking about Shar's story where I was the savior. "It's like were in a secret club with our own guard dog."

"I know, right?" Cara says excitedly.

"I'm so glad George is gone," Alice murmers. The rest of the girls agree with her.

"I'm happy that you're happy," Marv says, smiling. "Now you ladies can go on home. We'll be open at 5 p.m. That's going to be the schedule from now on. Open at 5 p.m. close at 5 a.m. Get used to it." She yawns and gets up from the stool.

Everyone bids their goodbyes, making small talk that wouldn't lead anywhere. I see them out with a nod and a wave and receive cute little goodbyes in return. Shar gives me a big hug and a tug on my collar, leaving me smiling. I laugh to myself when everyone leaves then follow Marv to her office.

"This was a good day," Marv tells me when we're in her office. "I think i'm going to sell my house and just live here. It'd be so much easier for me." She yawns then takes off her heels, placing them on the edge of her desk. "You can also guard the place. I think i'll do it." She sits in her chair and pulls out her cell phone from her purse. I listen to her talk to Joe and ask him to go to her place to pick up a few outfits for her. When she's done, she ends the call and leans back.

"I kept the private room next to my office locked, just in case I did decide to live here. I'm going to use it as a bedroom," she tells me, then slowly rises from her chair. "I'm going to bed. When Joe gets here, tell him to leave my clothes in my office. After he leaves make sure all the doors are locked and everything's safe. When you're done you can sleep in any room you want. Goodnight." She walks past me and waves, her sleepy demeanor infecting me.

I hear her open a door and then close it firmly, the lock clicking into place. I stop listening, figuring she'd want privacy. I step out of her office and walk to the first floor, waiting for Joe to arrive, my lids heavy and my mind fogging. When Joe finally does arrive he's carrying two duffel bags of stuff.

"I put clothes in one bag and hygienic stuff in the other," he tells me. He takes the bags up to Marv's office then leaves, saying goodbye. When he's gone I walk around the club, making sure all the doors are locked and nothing is out of the ordinary. When i'm finished, I walk to the back room where the girls get ready, wanting to take a shower before I drop off. The water is hot and makes me sleepier, and I almost curl up on the floor, but I figure Marv would get mad at me for wasting water. That thought gets me up and going.

After my shower, I realize I don't have extra clothes to wear, and I really don't want to put on what I was wearing before. I scour the dressing room naked, searching for anything to cover me, the water on my body getting cold. In one of the lockers on the wall I find a sweater. In another locker I find a pair of jean shorts. I quickly put them on, glad to have something to cover me, and hope the owners don't mind. I'll wash them when I'm done and apologize afterwards.

My body feels tired, but i'm too lazy to go upstairs to one of the private rooms. There's a small couch in the dressing room so I decide to curl up on that for the night. It's not uncomfortable and the cushions provide me with enough warmth that I dont feel the need for a blanket.

Before I fall asleep, I listen to my surroundings one last time, not missing anything. Nothing out of the ordinary, just Marv's even breathing. I smile to myself, shutting my eyes, then fall into a deep slumber.