lxiii: friends

Loud, heavy pants escape me as I try to catch my breath, my body sprawled on top of Blake's. His hands are roaming carelessly on my bare back with mine resting on his chest. Our eyes meet and I wonder if mine mirror the same desire his reflect.

"Wow." He breathes through his lips.

One word. But it instantly makes me smile and blush at the same time. I kiss his neck, trailing it down to his chest with my hands moving up and down his sides.

"I don't think I have it in me for a third round," he mumbles.

A laugh erupts through me so I pull back a little, staring at his face, "I wasn't—"

"Please." He narrows his eyes at me but amusement is still clear in his expressions. "We both know if it was humanly possible right now, you wouldn't hesitate for a second."

Strong sense of heat rushes through my body at his words, flushing my cheeks along with it. I start to put some distance between the two of us, but he stops me. Instead, he pulls me closer to himself and caresses my lips with his. There's something about the way he kisses, it leaves me wanting for more. It always has.

It was what kept me coming back for more.

"You make me sound like a pervert," I mutter against his lips.

"Not a pervert, no. Just obsessed with me." He grins before abruptly moving and turning our bodies around.

This time, I end up on my back on the mattress as he hovers over me. His lips meet my neck and I try to resist a moan, "I thought you were —"

"I am." He looks up, blinking at me. "But I also know you didn't finish so—"

"Blake." I smile at him, cupping his cheeks, "That's not always important, you know? Everything matters, not just the end of it."

He rolls his eyes at me, "I know, I know. I should be glad you never fake it. You've sex-educated me well."

"Not that you needed it." I point out.

It's true. There have been times we have discussed and communicated about sex in more detail than I've done with any other partner in the past. But it's only because we both have wanted to understand each other better. Sex between us has always, always been mind-blowing, but to explore more, you have to communicate more.

"Still. I wanna. Unless, you're not comfortable, then that's another story." He looks at me for consent, making my heart beat a little faster in my chest.

I pull him down to kiss me and he gladly takes that as a yes. He starts tracing kisses down my jaw to my neck. I try not to wither under him because of how much he draws me on the edge. His lips find the perfect rhythm with his fingers around my breasts, making me arch my back in response.

"Blake." I moan his name in utmost pleasure.

With my hands travelling down his shoulders to his back, he continues to surprise me with his seductive lips. He tests my patience, almost drawing me to the edge only to leave me begging for more.

His lips explore every inch of my body, making me almost worship his tongue. By the time he's done, I'm again left catching long gasps of air.

"Good?" He looks into my eyes.

"I—" I shake my head, still waiting for my body to recover from that high trip.

"That good?" He smiles, his dimples reflecting through and I nod feebly. "Damn!"

He kisses my cheek gently, moving to lie down by my side. His arm extends forward to close any distance between us which ends up with me resting my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat clear as a day, like the most calming sound in the world.