AU

This is me just explaining the universe that the story is in. The story starts next chapter.

I know Grian is older than Mumbo, but in this AU it doesn't work like that, because he was a watcher, in the watcher's Facility (Main Base + School) time sorta just stops for them, they don't age at all, so Grian is 18 even though he was born before Mumbo. Everyone treats him like the youngest hermit anyway so this is to clarify if Grian, another watcher or myself in the third person calls him the youngest because no one else knows about his past.

In this AU the watchers don't have wings, but the ones of them that use golden magic can fly around like creative, silver users can kinda hover and double jump and purple magic-users can only double jump but it takes a lot of energy so they only do it in emergencies.

Grain has golden magic which is very rare and means he's super powerful and all that, same as just about every other Grian watcher fanfic.

Alova was Grian's almost girlfriend, but when he went rogue he sent a message to 'break up' with her. (They were never really together in the first place.) She didn't take that very well and still insists that they are together. She says will kill Xelqua if he breaks her heart. Kinda like with Yuki and Sam from YHS except they're both watchers.

Evil X was Grian roommate from the facility. His real name is Alex but his Watcher name is Zuhiknau or Zucky for short. They were best friends.

An entity is something like a Watcher. There are other types like listeners and admins but the only one that is actually in the story will be the watchers.

Entities don't dream. They sorta do but their dreams are more like visions of stuff that they need to see. A.K.A. When I want them to know something, they'll have a dream about it.

If they're talking in Galatic I'll either write it as, for example: ' ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ' or  'Xelqua'. If I write it as 'Xelqua' then that PoV knows Galactic and if it's ' ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ' then they don't.

This is set in season six. Just after Sahara was opened.

If you are referring to me I don't mind what you call me but my pronouns are she/her.

You can call me Izzy or Isabelle, I really don't mind. Just please not Author.

I live in Australia. Sorry if I update at 3 am, but from what I can tell, people in America don't sleep anyway so oh well.

Don't be mean in the comments or I'll remove it. 

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments anywhere and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Isabelle