Chapter 76 Final Exploration

Comenzar desde el principio

Mona then transformed into his van form and looked at Violet.

Mona: How about THAT?!

Violet: Oh...Hmh....

Panther: Talk about a low key reaction...

Violet: Well, it wasn't really out of my depth to imagine a cat turning into a car...

Tenor: Ha!

Mona: Awww....

(Timeskip)

Upon reaching the chamber the Holy Grail once was in, everyone other then Violet and Crow could immediately tell that it was completely changed.

Noir: Huh?

Tenor: This is definitely new.

Joker: But it's definitely where the Holy Grail once was.

Violet: These are all more of these cables, right? They must be coming from all over Mementos and gathering in this spot...

Oracle: Actually? It's the opposite. They're not gathering in Mementos...they're spreading. This is the point of origin.

Tenor: Point of origin?

Mona: After all, this place is the core of the masses' consciousness. If you want to manipulate Mementos, there's nowhere better to start then the very heart of it.

Crow: So it intends to reach it's roots from here to every corner of civilization...That's such a desperate move, it makes me sick...

Tenor: We're not going to get anymore standing around here. Let's move out.

After gaining access to the newer areas of Mementos, they finally made it to what looked like another monitoring room.

Skull: The hell is this place? There's tons o computery stuff all over.

Oracle: This is central data hub. This room's most likely where the data sent over the Palace goes.

Panther: So, what's on that screen?

Everyone looked up and saw the different screens and they were all areas of Mementos.

Crow: From the looks of it, various areas within Mementos. I presume this is less about surveillance and more looking for targets, though.

Tenor: Targets?

Crow: Think about it. While all sorts of unnatural events may be taking place in Maruki's reality...that doesn't mean every human's wish has already been granted.

Joker: True.

Queen: That's a good point. If everyone's wishes were already made into reality, there wouldn't be by requests on the Phan Site.

Crow: Exactly. Therefore, Maruki is likely choosing certain targets with this system, then affecting each one individually. Possibility using the same method as when he made Violet's Persona go berserk.

Violet then looked at Crow surprised.

Violet: Wha...Me?! From what I remember, Dr. Maruki summoned these things that look like tendrils and they grabbed me..Wait...don't tell me, are these...?

Tenor: They're the same thing.

Noir: You mean these cables all across Maruki's Palace and Memento's they're part of his...methods?

Crow: Yes. That hypothesis explains much of what we've seen in it were found to be true. Maruki's is extending these cables from his own Palace, tunneling into the depths of Mementos...And spreading his influence from the same place the Holy Grail once occupied. That allows him to grant the "wishes " of any people he may discover once they've fallen under his influence.