"You know you're my weakness, Stella" he whispers into my mouth as we kiss. His thumb runs along my bottom lip before he gently grabs it between his teeth. My body starts to feel heat. His fingers brush up against my arms.

"Now it's time for me to talk to you about something" Evan says. I look up at him curiously, the hunger deep down inside of me wishing he could save it for later.

"The nights you weren't with me, did you ever think of me" his voice is now a whisper even though it's only me and him in this room. But the way he's looking at me with such desire makes me feel that it's only me and him in the world. I swallow slowly.

"Maybe" I answer. He presses his lips against my neck and gently sucks on it, making me feel weak in the knees. "That's not the answer I'm looking for Stella" his lips lower to my collarbone. My eyes shut close as I enjoy his mouth against my skin.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I thought of you" I admit.

"And what did you do about that?" He stops kissing me and looks at me, a teasing smirk sitting on his lips. I let out a desperate sigh wanting more of him right now.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I answer him knowing he's looking for a specific answer. Slowly I bring myself to walk backwards, my eyes staying on him as I navigate back to my bedroom expecting him to follow. His smile grows even wider as I pull my shirt over and throw it to the side. My hands make their way to my jeans, slowly unbuttoning them. I slip out of them leaving me only in my underwear, my breasts exposed. I didn't feel like wearing a bra today.

"I would love to know" he slowly makes his way to me. His eyes follow my hand as I run my fingers down my stomach and stop at the lowest part, putting two fingers into my laced underwear. Red lace of course.

"Let me show you" I say to him as I disappear into my bedroom. My back is still facing the doorway when I hear him walk in. My lips pull into a playful smile. I let out a small gasp when I feel his warm chest against my back, his hand grabbing mine and tracing down my stomach. He stops right above my underwear, making small circles before he puts his own two fingers into my underwear. I grab his arms as he gets closer and closer to my flower. He's going slow, teasing me. I bite my lip. His lips press against my ear sending chills down my entire body. With his free hand he cups one of my breast and starts massaging. His lips meet my neck once again and I swear I have never felt such heaven. His touch feels exactly like that: heaven on earth and it's a trip I would love to take multiple times tonight.

"Show me" he whispers. I grab his hands and force two of his fingers inside of me, walking him through exactly how I did to myself.

"Hook your fingers" I manage to say. My mouth falls open when he follows his instructions. "Faster" I beg.

"Is it better than when you imagined me doing this in your head" he asks. I nod, unable to form any words as his fingers continue working inside of me.

"Face me" he demands, pulling his fingers out. I want more and I want it now. I quickly turn around, our eyes meeting. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. I watch as he puts one breast into his mouth, his eyes not breaking contact. I smile down at him enjoying every second of it. He moves to the other breast, massages the other. I run my fingers through his hair.

He pushes my legs open. My eyes grow wide as he rips my underwear off, literally and lowers himself down to my flower. "Don't worry, I'll buy you new ones" he smiles and presses his lips against my soft spot. Once he starts sucking I throw my head back shutting my eyes. I reach for his head but he grabs my hands and holds them as he continues his tongue work. This man is going to drive me over the edge.

"Evan" I breathe out. Oh my god. I try to open my eyes but they only roll back and I swear I'm seeing the stars without a telescope. I arch my back not wanting him to stop. He gently pushes me down, tightening his grip a bit around my thighs. My free hands grip the sheets.

"You taste so fucking good" he starts unbuckling his belt. My heart starts racing as I watch him with such hunger. He smirks watching me watch him take his pants off. When he's only in his boxers, he takes my hand and places it down there. I slip my hands inside his boxers and watch him go crazy as I massage him. With my other hand I grab the back of his neck, making him come closer.

"And I feel even better" I say against his neck. "So come feel me." I demand. I can't wait anymore.

"Mmm" he kisses me hard, his hand on my lower back as he adjusts himself. "Put it in" he says to me. I smile at him as I reach my hand down and grab.

A moan escapes my mouth once he's inside. I can't help but grip the sheets harder the deeper he gets. I look up at Evan, trying to concentrate on his lips. He leans down and kisses me. I try to kiss him back but only end up moaning in his mouth.

My nails dig into his back as I feel us getting closer to becoming undone.

Our eyes lock when we both come undone and the feeling is euphoric. It always is with him.

I can't help but smile as he rests his forehead gently against mine. Sex has never been this great with anyone but him.

(Sorry I suck with writing about sex. This one is a bit boring. I don't want to be so explicit but want to make it somewhat good. Hopefully I get better with writing about it in my stories lol but if you've read this far, thank you so much. It'll only get more interesting from here)