40~ Caught In The Act.

Start from the beginning

He is going to surrender, the woman is way more frightening than he thought she was, she is a terrorist. But he admit, this little game of theirs is kind of fun, he gets to leave his comfort zone and do something rebelish, defiantly breaking the law to land her in jail too. She did her own part, and he did his, time for them to all keep their weapons and move on in life. He needs to concentrate on his upcoming construction and with her little pranks, he can't do nothing.

Just one week with her, his life has already took a really drastic turn. Who would've thought the wee woman will have him on his toes the moment she sighted him? She used makeup to ensnare him while he on the other hand used fake drugs, powder, her very own powder. And it clicked, they are all using makeup for this and the cops are more than willing to have them arrested. This is the most funny part of it, she would notice too soon. Using makeup and having the police officer by their sides to do their dirty works. Corruption!

"I will murder your fucking brother right underneath your nose!" Suhayr bursted out as soon as her eyes landed on Adam's sitting behind his huge desk massaging his forehead. It looks like he has finished dealing with a murder case or something.

"What happened now and what are you doing in the station again? Are you the one they arrested for drugs?" His eyes bulged out at his last sentence, he can't believe what is going on between his brother and wife anymore. Yesterday, it was his brother and now his wife in station with him for another crime? What sort of life is this?!

They are two egoistical couple that can set the whole castle on fire, not exaggerated.

"Yes, I think he put some inside but on the contrary, he stoop to our level which makes him not so perfect and innocent." Her reaction immediately yawed to that of triumph surprising Adam all over again. She hits him whenever he don't expect it and render her speechless.

"And you don't want him to be perfect why?" The woman is complicated, the more he tried to unravel her the more she open more layers of herself.

"Because I want him to have fun. Don't give me that look, I don't like your brother at all but I loathe boring people which is why I want him to live a little. He is always perfect, never late, always serious, proficient, accurate and to me, those things are mind numbing. Now he took revenge, he is just like me, his fun side is coming out and above that all... He is not flawless!" Her grin widened eliciting one from her brother in-law, she did it right.

The girl has sharp brain for a wee woman of that tender age, she knows how to deal with every situation perfectly without being violent. Even though she goes to the extreme of coming to the police station, she still handles them well enough and it always turns out to be flawless. Maybe she went to a school and studied just how to make sure your plan is never ruined, she hit two birds with one stone. Avenged her humiliation and got Sa'eed to stoop to her level, both flaws. She needs to teach him a few things too, a lot has been happening to his boring life.

"You are one intelligent woman, if only my brother knows. Now what should we do? I don't know if I will be able to bail you out so soon because this is drugs we are talking about." Adam got back to the matters at hand, he doesn't want her to spend the night there or even few more minutes more than necessary. He genuinely like her like he would his sisters!

"The son of a bitch, excuse my language and I don't even like your mother so yeah. He knew drugs will land me in so much trouble that is why he used it, douche." She grumbled, her legs moving around as she start thinking about stuff.

"You've met my mother?" Was his question. He can't imagine what would happen if Suhayr and his mother stay in the same room, that means disaster. Suhayr and Sa'eed in the same chamber is man-made catastrophe already and their mother is worse.