Staying With a Psychopath {Stay Ending}

You thought about it for a moment. "I'll stay." You responded, still staring out at the sunset. Keigo lit up. "Y-You mean it? You want to stay with me?" He asked, excited, and shocked. You nodded with a soft smile. Unfortunately, you'd fallen for him. Even though he was crazy. Even though he killed the people you loved.

You and Keigo spent most of that night under the stars. Staring out, holding each other close. Making good memories. Eventually, you fell asleep in Keigo's arms. He wrapped you up in a blanket and took you back inside, laying you down on your bed. He cleaned up everything on the roof and changed into some pajamas, snuggling into bed next to you. 

~

Exactly a year later, Keigo asked you to marry him in the same clearing with the sakura trees. Of course, you said yes. He was overjoyed. The two of you stayed up late together that night, celebrating and such. As per usual, you'd fallen asleep before Keigo, so he'd taken care of you. He didn't mind it. As a matter of fact, he liked it a lot. It made him feel better to know that you were safe and sound.

A few months after that, the two of you got married. It was a small wedding, since Keigo didn't want anything too big. Of course, the press had caught word and the news had gone crazy about him marrying someone who was quirkless. But he didn't care. He loved you, and that was what mattered. 

After a year and a half, the two of you had your first child. Well, children. They were twins. Rena and Shota. Rena had Keigo's blonde hair and (E/C) eyes, whereas Shota had (H/C) hair and gold eyes. Keigo didn't agree with their names at first, but decided it was best to let you pick. So far, neither had developed a quirk. After consulting a doctor, it was revealed that the two were just late bloomers and not quirkless. 

After that?

Who knows.

The story is yours to tell.