{Chapter 14}

{Warning: This chapter contains (poorly written) blood, gore, cannibalism, and strong language. Proceed with caution.}

Keigo walked out of the lower level, seeming as calm as ever. He'd take care of those two later. He walked past Rena's desk. "Erase any and all evidence of those two stepping foot here. You know what happens if you don't." He said quietly to her. Rena nodded, quickly typing something onto her computer. "Y-Yes, sir. Right away." She replied, her voice meek and frail.

Keigo went back into his office without another word. Now he just needed to wait until nightfall. Then, and only then, could the fun truly begin. For the most part, the day had been rather plain. He had a little bit of paperwork here and there, but there weren't any big missions for him to go on.

By the time Keigo had returned home, the sun was down. He walked back towards your room, looking for any damage to anything along the way. He opened the door quietly, looking inside. You were fast asleep. Perfect. This meant Keigo wouldn't have to drug you again, which was good because it was a pain to get his hands on things like ketamine. Let alone get you to trust him enough to unknowingly take it.

After a quick sweep of the room to make sure you hadn't tried to escape, Keigo picked you up. It'd be easier to fly to his agency. That and his car could be tracked easily. He didn't want that. Although, it didn't matter to Keigo if a few people found out. He could easily get rid of them. He could do it himself, or he could call in a few favors. Either way, all it would take was minimal effort.

Keigo left his house, holding you in his arms. He flew to his agency in a matter of minutes, walking through the front door absentmindedly. There was no one there, anyway. And the security cameras had been shut off, for the time being, thanks to Rena. He walked down to the lower level, scanning his ID card and going inside. He tied you up, making sure not to tie you too tight. After all, he didn't want to hurt you. Not physically, at least. 

Aizawa's corpse still laid in one of the corners of the room, seemingly forgotten. In the center was a table with a few boxes on it. On one side of the table was you, tied in a chair. Across from you were Present Mic and Ms. Joke, out cold. In another corner was a cart of various weapons and torture devices, although no one could see it in the dim light. 

After that, Keigo waited. Ten minutes, then twenty. He started to get bored. He walked over to you. "Oh, baby bird~ come on, won't you wake up~?" He cooed, cupping your cheek. You stirred, shifting away from him. Your mind registered that you were tied up again and you bolted awake. Keigo stood in front of you, blocking your view of Present Mic and Ms. Joke. You didn't understand. Why were you back here? You hadn't done anything wrong, right?

"Shh, don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart. Not this time." Keigo comforted, smiling down at you. A shiver ran down your spine. You didn't trust him. You didn't think you ever would. "This time, I caught a few people sticking their noses into my business. You're going to help me punish them." He said, his once soft smile turning sadistic. Your hands trembled slightly. You didn't want anything to do with this.

"As for who those people are..." Keigo trailed off, moving to the side so you could see. Your eyes widened and you gasped softly. "B-But..." You trailed off. You didn't want to do this! Keigo looked back at you with a soft smile. "Don't worry, love. I'll be doing all the work~" He said in an almost flirty tone.

You felt sick. Present Mic stirred, struggling in his restraints. "Well, would you look at that. Hizashi's awake." Keigo remarked, sounding bored. He walked over to Ms. Joke. "And I know you've been awake, Emi." He whispered. She bolted up, terrified. "Your change in breathing made it easy to tell." Keigo explained. 

Keigo walked to the head of the table, taking in the scene. The three of you looked so scared. "I'm bored. Why don't we play a game~?" Keigo offered, raising an eyebrow. You visibly paled. You didn't trust that. Not one bit. Keigo walked around the table tauntingly, glancing at each one of you as he passed.