{Chapter 10}

{Warning: This chapter contains (poorly written) blood, gore, and strong language. Please, proceed with caution.}

You woke up slowly, trying to move to rub your eyes. Except... you couldn't move. Panic enveloped you as you struggled. You were tied up. Why were you tied up? "Hey, hey. Calm down, baby bird." A voice called, causing you to look up from the chair you were tied to. The number two pro hero stood in front of you. "H-Hawks...?" You asked, confused.

"You can call me Keigo, sweetheart," Keigo said, walking closer to you. His breathing was a little shaky. "You're so perfect." He muttered, his hands shaking. He stared at you with a sense of longing. "S-So perfect I could just..." He reached out to cup your cheek but stopped himself. "But I can't. Not yet." His hand moved back to his side.

You kept struggling, blinded by your panic. "Woah. Baby bird, don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." Keigo tried to reason, but you didn't stop. He looked down at you. There was kindness in his eyes. "Look, it's okay. You're okay. Don't worry." His tone was soft and gentle. You looked up at him, still scared, but feeling a little better. "I'm going to untie you, okay? Be a good little baby bird and I won't have to do anything." He moved behind you.

You could feel Keigo untying your restraints, until he stopped. He took a deep breath. "Fuck... your scent... it's incredible, baby bird." He muttered it quietly, like you weren't supposed to hear. You tensed a little. It scared you. He finished untying you, hovering over you. "Why don't you follow me, sweetheart? I have someone you need to see." He said, moving to stand in front of you. He held his hand out.

Hesitantly, you took Keigo's hand. He helped you up, leading you out of the room you'd been in. What the hell was going on? Where was he taking you? Why were you here? Why you, out of everyone? Had he saved you, or was he the one who'd taken you? He was a hero. He had to be saving you... right? Your thoughts were interrupted as Keigo walked up to a door. There wasn't anything special about it, but it gave you chills.

"Go ahead, baby bird. Open the door." Keigo said, gesturing to it. Your hand shook as you reached for it. You stopped. You didn't know if you wanted to see what was behind it. Keigo leaned closer to you. "Open it." He whispered, making you tense. You opened the door, but you couldn't see anything. The room was dark and cold. It reeked of gasoline and another scent that you couldn't quite place. You recognized it, but it was too hard to name. 

Keigo stood behind you as you took two steps inside. He turned the lights on. You screamed, not believing what you saw. You felt sick. Your legs felt weak. "N-No..." You muttered, struggling to keep yourself up. Keigo noticed, gently placing his hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry, he's not dead. I kept him alive just for you." He said, leaning close to your ear. 

"Why don't you go talk to him? He misses you, y'know." Keigo mentioned, watching your trembling form. Hesitantly, you walked over, watching Aizawa's broken and mangled body. Parts of him were caked with blood. Others, covered in burns. You crouched down in front of him, tears falling from your face. You gently cupped his cheek. He looked... broken. Not only physically, but emotionally. 

Keigo watched the two of you with an almost bored expression. "Shota... I'm so sorry." You said quietly, feeling guilt sink in. Aizawa stared back at you. He wanted to tell you to run. To get out of there. But he couldn't. You leaned closer to him, your lips mere inches away from his. It wasn't on purpose. You just wished there was something you could do to help. Aizawa moved closer to you with what little strength he had, pressing his lips against yours.

It was only a matter of seconds before Keigo had grabbed the back of your shirt and pulled you to him, growling lowly. He kicked Aizawa back to the ground. "You've really done it now." He spat, stepping on Aizawa's chest. You tried to move to help Aizawa, but Keigo only pinned you to the wall with a feather. "You'll never even get to look at them again." He said, putting his hands on either side of Aizawa's face. 

Keigo forced his thumbs into Aizawa's eyes. He was pissed off. A strangled cry escaped Aizawa. He thrashed and struggled the best he could. Keigo kept his hands there for about twenty seconds, moving his thumbs a little. He moved back, wiping his hands on his shirt. He spat on Aizawa, walking back over to you. You trembled pathetically, trying to escape. You pulled at the feather, but it was stuck too far into the wall. Your breathing sped up as you tried more desperately.

Keigo stood in front of you. He watched you with a slight smirk. "Well, love bird, you have two choices here." He said, causing you to freeze. Scaredly, you looked back at him. "You can kill him, or he can live in this hell. Forced to be tortured however I see fit." He offered, waiting to see your reaction. You looked between the two of them. "I... I can't." You admitted, looking down.

Keigo moved his feather, holding a knife in his hand. "Sure you can. Just stab him. It'll be putting him out of his misery." He said, offering you the knife. You looked at it nervously. "No... p-please." You whimpered. Keigo smiled softly. "It's like riding a bike, love bird. It gets easier after the first time. I'll even help you." He comforted, walking you towards Aizawa.

"Don't worry, I'll be your training wheels, baby bird," Keigo whispered, standing behind you. He put the knife in your hands, putting his hands over it to keep yours steady. He positioned you right above Aizawa's heart. "Just close your eyes, sweetheart. It'll be quick. Or, you can keep them open, if you're into that sort of thing." He joked. You closed your eyes. You couldn't look.

Keigo forced your arms down. You felt the knife going through Aizawa's skin. There was a single scream. Then... silence. You sobbed quietly. Keigo moved back, taking you with him. He gently wiped your tears. "Shh, shh. You did so good, baby bird. I'm proud of you." He praised, looking down at you lovingly. You shoved him away, running to the door. It was locked. You banged on it, fiddling with the handle. You had to get out. You had to escape.

Keigo seemed offended. He walked towards you, watching you panic. Eventually, you just sank down the wall, your knees up to your chest and your hands in your hair. You cried, clinging onto yourself desperately. Keigo crouched down in front of you, gently lifting your chin. "I know it hurts, sweetheart, but it gets easier." He comforted in a kind tone. You broke away from his grip, hiding your face in your knees. You curled up into a tighter shaky ball.

Your breathing was uneven. You choked on a sob or two, trying to process what you'd just done. Keigo huffed, grabbing you by the waist and slinging you over his shoulder. You yelped, struggling against him the best you could. "Shh, shh. It's alright, baby bird. Calm down." He still spoke in his soft tone, but it didn't stop you. 

"Let go of me! Y-You insane piece of shit!" You yelled, fighting against him in an attempt to get him to drop you. Keigo adjusted his grip on you. "Sweetheart, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you." It didn't sound like he was replying to you. He kept his gaze forward as he walked. "Leave me alone! Or I'll-"

"You'll what? You'll use your quirk on me? Oh, that's right. You don't have one. You can't call the police, either. Not that it would do you any good. Now, do both of us a favor, baby bird, and shut up." Keigo interrupted, his tone turning harsh. Sure, that scared the hell out of you, but you wouldn't lose your fighting spirit. Not yet. "What do you know? You're just a fucked up creep! How many other people have you kidnapped, huh? How many other people have you made kill their friends?!" You yelled.

Keigo took a deep breath. "You're on thin fucking ice, baby bird." He warned. He looked mad. More than mad. Nearly furious. "You're insane! Some fucking number two hero you are! Put me down!" You screamed, struggling against Keigo even still. Keigo growled, tightening his grip on you. "That's it." He said lowly. 

"It's time for your flight lessons, baby bird."