{Chapter 9}

{Warning: This chapter contains (poorly written) blood, gore, and strong language. Please, proceed with caution.}

"What... the hell?" Aizawa murmured as he woke up. His head ached. His vision was blurry. It was dark. Where was he? The cold soaked through his clothes and into his skin. The air felt damp. "Eraser. You woke up." A familiar voice called. He sounded unimpressed. "Keigo? W-What the fuck is all of this about?" Aizawa's voice trembled slightly. He couldn't help it. This whole situation... it was terrifying.

Keigo stepped into the light, illuminated by a single lightbulb. It was close to burning itself out, and it'd flicker every so often. "I warned you, didn't I?" Keigo's question seemed rhetorical. One of his hands twitched at his side. Everything about him seemed on-edge. "I fucking warned you to leave them alone. But you didn't listen. You didn't listen to that oh-so-polite warning I gave you. And now..." Keigo trailed off, his gaze shifting to pierce right through Aizawa's eyes. "You're going to pay for it."

When Keigo finished his sentence, a small smile appeared on his face. He stepped closer to Aizawa. By instinct, Aizawa moved back against the wall. Ropes held his arms to the wall, but his feet weren't bound. He could probably escape, with enough effort, at least. Keigo had a feather in his hand. He twirled it almost absentmindedly. It glistened a little in the dim light. "You can talk, y'know. It's so much better when they put up a fight~" He had said it in a normal tone, but there were hints of sadism to it.

Aizawa glared at Keigo, struggling against his restraints in an attempt to loosen them. "Leave me alone you crazy bastard." He spat. The ropes burned his wrists. It hurt, but he didn't care. He needed to get out. "Crazy bastard? Oh, no. I'm not crazy. I'm just doing my job. I'm protecting people." Keigo responded, seeming a little offended. 

Aizawa was taken aback. "Protecting people?! What about this is protecting people?!" He was glancing around, but there was nothing to see. The room was dark other than the light in the center, making the corners of the room enveloped in darkness. "I'm protecting my (Y/N) from a dangerous psychopath," Keigo answered. Venom seeped through his tone. "You'll get caught if you kill me. You know that." Aizawa growled lowly.

Keigo almost laughed. "You're right. Or... you would be. In a normal circumstance, I would get caught." He said, seeming a little too cocky for Aizawa's liking. He almost seemed like he didn't care at all. All of that anxiety from before had been washed away. "What the hell do you mean 'in a normal circumstance'?" Aizawa had managed to loosen the ropes, but not enough to get out. His wrists started to bleed.

"I don't want to spoil that surprise. Not yet." Keigo smirked as he twirled his feather between his fingers. He traced the edge of it along Aizawa's jawline, just barely too light to draw blood. "Have you ever wondered what would happen if you died? Ever wondered how many people would care?" Keigo questioned, getting closer. He stood about two feet away from Aizawa.

Aizawa only glared. "I won't be a part of your game, Keigo." He shot back. Keigo laughed a little. "Part of my game? Oh, please. Eraser, you were never even a fucking player." He jabbed the feather into Aizawa's shoulder. Blood oozed from the wound, trickling down Aizawa's arm. Aizawa sharply inhaled, but refused to scream. 

Keigo pulled the feather back out, spinning it. The deep crimson formed patterns on the bright red. "How much until you break, I wonder~?" He laughed. He slowly licked the blood from the feather with a smirk. Aizawa shivered, but he tried not to think about it. He could escape. He just had to focus. 

Keigo huffed. If he wouldn't get a reaction, he'd have to force one. He walked into one of the corners of the room. Aizawa couldn't see him after that. The sound of rustling metal came to his ears as if someone was searching through tools. Keigo walked back, dragging something on the floor behind him. It made a scraping sound. Aizawa cringed. "Let's see how you do with this~" Keigo mused, lifting the object. This allowed Aizawa to see it better. A sledgehammer. 

Keigo swung the hammer down on one of Aizawa's arms. Aizawa yelled out in pain, tensing up. Pain. Searing pain. Keigo couldn't help but to laugh. Aizawa looked so pathetic. "Why don't we do the other side? Y'know, make things even." He chuckled. Aizawa shook his head. "N-No..." He muttered. Keigo raised an eyebrow.

"You... honestly think you get a say in this? Oh, no. Your fate is in my hands." Keigo shifted his grip on the sledgehammer. A sadistic smile spread across his face as he brought it down on Aizawa's other arm, earning him another scream. The sickening sound of bones cracking came to Aizawa's ears. Except... they were his bones. 

Keigo studied Aizawa's state for a moment, before walking away again. Back to the corner. Aizawa couldn't move his arms anymore. A few moments later, Keigo walked back over. He had a container in his hand. It had a sort of... liquid in it. Aizawa couldn't tell what it was. Keigo took the cap off of it, pouring it over Aizawa's head. It smelled awful, but it didn't hurt. Except for his shoulder. That stung a little.

"What the fuck is this stuff?" Aizawa asked, watching it soak his clothes. Keigo pulled out a small box from his pocket. "Oh, you know..." He trailed off, striking a match. "Gasoline." He absentmindedly threw the match to the floor. The gasoline caught quickly, and so did Aizawa. He yelled out, struggling the best he could.

Keigo waited ten seconds. Then twenty. He grabbed a bucket of water. Boiling water. It'd still put Aizawa out, of course, but it'd hurt like hell. He poured the bucket over Aizawa, watching the flames go out. A few tears slipped down Aizawa's cheeks as he coughed in an attempt to regain his breath. Keigo laughed. "You're... a cunt." Aizawa muttered, losing his voice already. Keigo looked down at him.

"Oh, I know," Keigo responded, smirking. Everything hurt so much. Aizawa could barely manage to keep his head up. "I'm not done with you. Not yet." Keigo said, untying Aizawa. His broken arms fell to his sides, making him wince. Keigo easily kicked him to the floor, pinning him there with his foot. "How much more pain do you think you can take?" Keigo asked tauntingly. 

Aizawa didn't answer. Keigo growled. He slammed his foot down on Aizawa's jaw, the bottom of his shoe digging into the injured man's face. "Fucking answer me when I'm talking to you." He growled lowly, not happy. Aizawa stayed silent even still. Keigo waited a minute or two. "You're not gonna talk? Fine. Then you'll never talk again." He threatened. 

Keigo walked away, grabbing something from the corner again. He came back with a knife and gloves. He walked back over to Aizawa, who was struggling to try and get up. Keigo put the gloves on, twirling the knife in his hand. He flipped Aizawa over so that he was laying on his back. He leaned down close to Aizawa's face.

"I gave you a chance, now you have to face the consequences. Say ah~" Keigo said, gripping Aizawa's jaw harshly. Aizawa refused, glaring up at Keigo. That had only pissed Keigo off more. He tightened his grip, forcing Aizawa's mouth open. He grabbed Aizawa's tongue, pulling it as far out of his mouth as far as he could. 

Keigo held the knife in his other hand, glaring at Aizawa. "You did this to yourself." He said, venom lacing his words. He started to cut off Aizawa's tongue, letting the blade pierce his skin. It was a slow and painful minute. Aizawa could barely even scream. Once Keigo finished, he discarded the knife, throwing it off to the side. 

Keigo looked down at Aizawa's tongue in his hand. Getting an awful, twisted idea. He looked back to Aizawa, smirking. He reopened Aizawa's mouth, forcefully shoving his severed tongue inside. Keigo put his hand over Aizawa's mouth, plugging his nose. He watched as Aizawa struggled to breathe, trying to do anything to get out of swallowing his own tongue.

Keigo's harsh grip only got worse as time went on. Aizawa had no choice. He swallowed, and Keigo finally let go of him. Keigo got up, taking off his gloves and throwing them beside the knife. He kicked Aizawa in the side, just for fun. "Oh, one last thing," Keigo said, picking up the sledgehammer from its spot on the floor.

Aizawa cowered in fear. He wasn't going to die, right? Keigo slammed the sledgehammer down on Aizawa's knees. A sickening crunch could be heard. Aizawa couldn't even scream. "So you can't run from me." He stated, shrugging. He put the sledgehammer down on the ground. He walked back towards the shadows, glancing back at Aizawa one last time. "Don't look too sad. You'll get to see (Y/N) again." He said, practically slamming the door as he left. Aizawa flinched. At this point, he wished he was dead.

"You're lucky I'm giving you this chance.
I'm only doing this for you.
I hate seeing you two together, with that sort of unspoken romance.
I can't let him take you from me. I won't.

You're mine.
I'm just giving you a chance to say goodbye.
Aren't I nice?
One last time to see him, before he has to die."