🔒🌝🎹🌧7- Dancing Detention🌧🎹🌝🔒

Start from the beginning

"Y-you sure-"

"Just come on in! "

"O-Oh! Sorry Mondo! "

"It's okay, Im just bored in this hellhole. " The biker yawned. "So... uhh.. "

"Y-yeah... I actually just made my first friend today... " Mikan blushed.

"Hey, what do you mean by 'first friend? ' Are you sayin that you've never had friends before? " Owada raised his eyebrow, surprised from the small statement.

"Y-yeah-"

"Mikan Tsumiki you poor soul! I can 'relate' to you on a deep level of not having any friends! "

Ishimaru stood up, tears rolling down his face.  "Please continue your story of triumph and gaining a first friend! "

"Kiyotaka, let her speak. Holy shit you never shut up. " Mondo rolled his eyes, taking off his black jacket, intricate golden designs were embroidered into the black fabric, revealling his plain white tank top that showed his beautifully naturally, ripped, tanned skin.

"T-thank you Mondo... Akamtas-Akamatsu... She helped me today wh-which I'm grateful for.. "

"You mean that piano chick? The blonde girl with the big.... heart? "

"Her name is Kaede! Don't just refer to a peer as a 'chick'! "

 Ishimaru swiftly jabbed Mondo in the shoulder before sitting back down in his seat

"Oh, sorry man. Anyways, she's one of the most... nicest girls on school.. I actually once asked her out but I got too nervous and yelled at her face. She gave me a whole fuckin lecture for yelling at her alone. Kinda deserved it though.. "

"First off, refrain from using such vulgar language here on school grounds! Second, why do you always have to yell whenever you talk to the girls here at our school? "

"I GET NERVOUS, OKAY!? " Mondo yelled ironically, blushing severely. "OH FICL- AND I JUST YELLED AGAIN! "

"M-Mondo this stress is-isn't good for you.. I'm not a gui-guidance counselor but if you need to... uhh.. "

"I suggest that you talk to Tsuyu Asui about it! " Ishimaru suggested, interrupting Mikan. "She may be the Ultimate Parkour Arist, but she is wonderful when it comes to talking to people! Believe me! "

"You're starting to act like that energetic blonde kid in out grade, Ishimaru " Mondo rolled his eyes. "He's always talking about determination and it's fuckin annoying. "

"W-well...I admire his determination since it is his talent after all! But sometimes he can push it too far.. "

"How ironic for a moral compass to day about an Ultimate Determination.. " The biker laughed sarcastically.

"Oh-is that how it came out!? My apologies! "

"Calm down man, he's not even here so it doesn't matter. "

"A-are you guys okay with me leaving..? " Mikan nervously stood up from her seat. "I-it looks like th-that the two of you are good by yourselves b-because of the chem-chemistry you both share. "

"Chemistry? What do you mean by that, Tsumiki? " Taka asked, raising his abnormally large eyebrow

"I-I'm sorry! What I meant to say is t-that you both can-can talk to each other well in a con-conversation! I just feel like I'm eavesdropping! "

"Whatever you're comfortable with, Mikan. See ya tomorrow in class. " Mondo waved in her direction, the corner of his mouth curvibg up slightly to a small smile.

"Have a good night and rest of your afternoon, Tsumiki! " Ishimaru raised his hand up, immediately standing up

"H-huh!? Y-youre so nice to me! "

"Well yeah, I guess you may as well consider us to be your, 'friends! '" He smiled brightly.

"I... I need to go, see you tomorrow! " Mikan panicked, closing the door behind her and speed walking through the empty hallway-

"Hey! Nurse chick! "

A familiar voice called out to Mikan, the hairs all over her body shook straight up, a single brush of her clothing would send never ending shivers down her spine.

"H-huh? Hello? " She hesitantly turned around, before getting violently pinned to the wall, dropping her phone in the process.

"It's been a few days, where have ya been? "

It's just him.. but why am I so terrified?