39. She came back & Threat

Beginne am Anfang

Seeing that her in-laws did not believe her, Yasmin was ashamed and annoyed. She glared at Simon, picked up her luggage and ran towards the stairs. Unexpectedly, she just ran two steps before being pulled back by Simon by the collar. .

"What's the matter with you? How can you not believe the daughter-in-law who has always been the most beloved?"

The family is completely confused, "What is going on?"

"Listen clearly, I fell in love, confessed to this woman, went to Paris with her. We're now going to live forever. "

Simon solemnly announced, and whispered in Yasmin's ear: "Although I am a little wronged."

There was another exclamation, Mila almost fainted. She asked Mr. Sebastian in horror: "Jhon, did I hear correctly? Our son wants to live with our daughter-in-law?".

"Yes, Mila. I also heard that. "

"Really? Leah?" Mila didn't believe it, and asked her daughter for confirmation.

"Mom, if my ears are not deaf, Dad said exactly the same as what I heard."

"Daughter-in-law, is this brat's statement true?" She now asked Yasmin for confirmation for the last time.

Yasmine  nodded awkwardly: "Mom, what he said is true!"

"Great!!" The family cheered and hugged, and they were tens of years old, they jumped and jumped like a child, Simon looking at this joyous scene, only felt sad and guilty.

This most common thing in ordinary people's home can make parents happy. It can be seen that he is a son who is usually a brat and unfilial.

"We don't need to cook tonight. Our whole family is going out to eat. We must celebrate this night." Mila ordered the servants happily.

Yasmin actually didn't want to go out, but when she saw that her family was happy, she couldn't refute their interest, so she implicitly nodded.

When she went upstairs, she took out the clothes in the suitcase and hung them in Simon's closet one by one.

When she thought that she would never have to live in the small secret room like a tomb from now on, the corners of her lips was raised. She brought a beautiful black dress out from the closet and got ready for dinner.

Her dress:

After a while Simon came to his room

After a while Simon came to his room. When he saw Yasmin he was stunned.. He gulped his saliva and went to washroom to get ready. After a while he came out and wearing a handsome outfit.

His dress: