Otherside;

///I'm sorry In advance ///

102 years later.

Draco POV

It's been nearly 5 years since I lost my darling y/n, and as the years continue I find myself seeing her more and more in everything I do.

Our boys have changed the meaning of the world for me, with every perfect memory of their childhoods and lives I could never have done had she not saved me.

My heart is growing so weary of the world without her in it. I can't help but wonder most mornings when I will see death, and do as the third brother did. And great him like an old friend.

My boys know that my day is coming, and as I sit in my chair I am reminded of how I once feared death so deeply that I nearly killed to avoid it.

I'm coming home.
I'm coming home.

"Draco" I feel a softening touch on my skin "Draco it's time" she's calling for me.

I open my eyes to a world of white, a muffled reminder of a place I have seemed to always know.

"Hi baby" she smiled at me once my eyes adjusted to the lightness, she was as I knew her then. Not carrying her fragrance of age but young, as young as I ever remember her being when she rescued me from the world.

"My y/n," I can help but smile. Even if this was a dream, I rejoiced in my ability to remembered every perfect feature of her face.

"Draco darling it's time to go," she whispered

"To go where?" I asked her

"Just... on" she reached her hand to me, and with that I knew. It was my time.

I watched my hand as it moved for her, it wasn't the worn and wrinkled one I had gone to bed with, but smooth and lean as they used to be.

I was young again, my muscles didn't ache and my heart was brand new.

"I am young?" I asked her.

"You are the greatest version of you, just as we all are"

"We?"

"Yes" she smiled "and oh baby. There are so many people waiting to see you"

"But the boys."

"They'll be okay without us for a while, they're everything perfect about that world. And it's not quite ready to be without them"

"I'm ready, y/n" I reach for her and feel her lips once again.

I am ready.

I love you Arthur and Alexander, please take your time. Your mother and I are waiting on the other side.

And with her touch, perfect and needy as it had ever been. I realize something I have been carrying for these years without her, my skin ached and my soul needed something only she could give me.

I always knew without her I was...
Touch starved