Perhaps

You had stood up, yelling at him. It was insane of him to think that you would ever cheat on him, when all you'd ever done was adore and help him. His eyes widened, you'd never gotten mad at home before, for anything. He deserved it this time of course.

"You..." he started talking, but it was your turn to talk.

"I love you. You git. Do you hear me? I. Love. You. You sit here and insist I should be with Neville? Are you insane? You would really try and push me away when I would fucking kill for you? You're not the villain. I am sorry I know you said you don't know if you could ever love, but I sure fucking can." You pushed him a little. "And don't you EVER say you're not worthy. Because no one else in this world deserves love the way you do." You walked away from him, looking out the window to the moon. You were shaking, you couldn't tell if you wanted to scream or cry, maybe both. The room was in a deep, eerie silence for a long while, the clouds rolled around outside warning of a coming storm.

"I love you too" he whispered, filling the air with that sweet word. You took a deep breath in, maybe you were hearing things. You could see him in the reflection of the window as the night sky deep around you, a crack of thunder biting your eardrums. He stood tall, watching you. You make eye contact with him in the window. You slowly turned, the skirt of your dress swirling around with you. You looked direct at him now, you went to speak.

"I love you," he said again, this time you watched his lips so you knew it was really coming from him and not a cry of hope from the back of your mind.

--------

You woke up early, Draco's head was laying softly on your chest. Shuffling under your blankets, you stretched, standing in those shoes all night really did a number on your feet, but boy were they stunning. Your shuffling must have woken Draco because he dug his head further into your chest, nuzzling you. You ran your fingers through his blonde hair, pulling a strand away from his face. Everyone had planned on taking the train back to where all your cars were parked together, so you had to wake up and get ready. You didn't want to make anyone late. You both dressed in silence, Draco pulling on a black pair of jeans and a v-neck t-shirt. It was actually unfair how he managed to look so good in every single thing he put on. You were staring, when he glanced your way.

"Can I help you?" you hadn't realized you were biting your lip, he walked over to you where you had been sitting finishing up the packing. He reached a strong hand to you, touching your lip.

"Stop that, we have to leave and I won't be able to if you keep doing that" he kissed you, his fingers holding your chin. He laughed as he pulled away and your eyes lingered closed. "I love you, you insufferable dork"

You both walked down the stairs, hand in hand. You still wore the necklace he had given you. Along with a pair of black shorts and a black long-sleeved button-up of his tucked in, with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows.

As you both ascended the stairs your friends all gathered in the lobby. A round of applause rumbled from them into the air. What one earth could they be clapping about? Ginny spotted your face and spoke.

"Perhaps if you're going to have a yelling match late into the night in a quiet old inn, make sure you set a noise-canceling spell." They all laughed, great everyone had heard you both admitting your love to one another in the dead of the night. That isn't completely awkward.