Forever

You spent the night at Harry and Ginny's while Hermione and Ginny healed what they could. You slowly pulled long back hairs from your ring. The muscles in your shoulder had taken a lot of damage so you ended up in a sling hoping it will heal.

"You guys really can't catch a break can you?" Hermione asked as she brought you both some tea.

"At this point, Hermione. I just want to make it to our wedding" you reached your free hand to Draco, he held yours tight, forcing a small smile.

You lay together for a long time, you thought about how you took a life today and he thought about...

"I can't take how much you've gotten hurt since being with me" he spoke into the darkness.

"People are cruel Draco. That's what life is" you nuzzled into his chest.

"I would die for you" he reminds you "but I would never forgive myself if you died for me.."

"Well I feel the same way" you pulled yourself into your good arm, resting on your elbow. "So I guess we're just going to have to try and keep ourselves alive for one another"

A long silence filled the air before he sighed.

"You could be with someone who doesn't put your life at risk every time you go to the bloody grocery store..." he spoke finally. Unmoving and staring towards the dark ceiling.

"Now you listen to me" you used your sore arm to reach for him, when it was too stiff you shifted your body so you were hovering over his face. "Quit trying to push me away. I am in this for the long hall. And I'd appreciate it if my future husband would say maybe once instead of saying I should be with someone else, that I should be with him. Because right here is where I belong. Now, do you love me or not?" You were a little irritated you had to admit.

"You know I love you." He whispered. "Future wife" you could hear the smile in his voice.

"One of these days. We need to sit down and figure out wedding stuff..." you leaned down and kissed him.

"I really don't de-" you kissed him slowly.

"Do me a favor and never say that again?" You bit at his neck for a second.

"You need to stop before we wake up the whole house... " he whispered so softly that even the walls would wonder what he said.

"Fine. But when we get home you'd better show me how much you do love me"

"I can definitely do that" he kissed you softly. You whispered to him a few... wildly inappropriate things before laying down. Laying your head back into his chest. You felt his hard racing, oh the things you did to him.

Once Ginny and Hermione said you both seemed well enough to leave. You headed to the store, your house needed a few more things and definitely some groceries.

You both spent the entire trip touching one another. He would pat your bum lightly as you would bend to grab things. You'd intentionally brush against him as you pretended to reach for things.

He was reading the back of something intently when you squeezed between him and the shelves. Your bodies close, reaching for the top shelf. His hand reached up and grabbed your neck lightly.

"You do that one more time... and I swear" he whispered into your ear. You bit your lip. Finally the rise you are hoping for.

"Let's go." He pulled you away from your buggie of groceries. Which wasn't all that full considering neither of you were really looking at food today. He sat in the driver's seat, and you in the passenger. He started driving, your hands wandered over to him, your fingers running on his thigh. His breathing hitched and something clicked in his brain, he pulled off onto a side road into a dark and empty park parking lot. Before you could speak Draco was pulling you to the back seat.

"You absolute bloody tease" he pinned you down to the backseat, leaving down and biting your neck. You started reaching your good arm up to his back before he grabbed it, pushing it up over your head. He was grinding himself into you while he bit down again and again on your neck. The painful bliss made your skin hot.

His hands groped at you as he ground into you. His hand slid up and under your skirt. Making quick work of it all. Rubbing you from outside of your panties.

"Draco I-" you sighed, he reached his hand down gripping your neck a little.

"Shhhh. Just let me take you." He whispered low into your ear. You nodded, biting your lip at him. His face was lit only by a nearby street light, he looked as heavenly as ever. He sucked on your skin, leaving dark purple spots all over your neck.

"Mine. Mine. Mine" he breathed between every bite, knowing the marks he was leaving behind. His fingers pushed past your panties, his fingers dipping into you. A gasp escaped you as you felt him, his hands worked their own form of magic on your skin. His thumb worked in unison with his other fingers, rubbing your clit in deep circles. You moaned and groaned under his workings. You felt like your body was turning to puddle under him. Your hand was free, so you started rubbing him through his pants. He was already hard when you started touching him. Moaned left his lips and sunk into your skin. He pulled your fingers from you then, moving his body over on top of you he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Pushing them down, he didn't even remove your panties he just pushed them to the side.

He was deep inside you before you could finish your begging moan.

"Fuck" you grunted, he hit every part of you.

"You feel like paradise" he moaned lightly into your ear, pausing for a moment just to enjoy you. Then he started moving, his hand left your neck grabbing for the door to levy himself. His thrusts were rough and perfectly timed. He always managed to blow your mind with every touch and every long motion. Your legs wrapped around him, arching your body more up to him. "How can you feel so fucking good?" His moans were in rhythm with yours. The windows steamed as you clung to one another. The music hummed through the speakers of the car, in a beautiful rhythm. Your body began to reach its high once again, tingling at your fingertips as you grasped at Draco's shoulders, nearly white as you gripped him.

"Tell me..." he whispered to you as your body tightened around him. Screaming to him you were close.

"Draco i..." you sighed, your nails deep in his skin. "I'm so close". His speed picked up from the steady pace he had built up. "Fuck!" You moaned as your body let go, the lightning cracked through you.

"Y/n," Draco whispered "I love you so much" he held you tightly. His motions slow but intent, pouring all his anxiety into you. You'd hardly take them anyway. His heart fluttered as he came.

"I love you" you took your working hand and pulled his head down. Kissing his forehead his body collapsed into you, his head on your chest. "For always and forever"