"Why not? It looks so delicious." I giggled as I try pinching it. He squeals and tries to get out from me.

"Oh no, you don't. You have to wait until you learn how to walk." I said, pulling him closer to me as he tries to escape one more time.

I leaned more on the couch as I made him lie on my chest. I caresses his back as I sang a nursery song that he keeps listening everytime he wokes up. A couple of minutes later, I felt him sleeping comfortably on my chest.

I brushed his hair as I stare at him as he sleeps. I never get tired staring at him. He looks so much like his father.

Especially when the both of them are asleep next to each other. Jaeyoon is like the carbon copy of Yoongi.

As my position is also comfortable, I feel asleep soundly without noticing it, myself. Everyone who's in the same exact position as mine could fall asleep too, especially when we are really tired.

When I woke up, I'm already on the bed. And I'm now wearing his sweater. Wait, when did he arrived?

Did I took a bath on my sleep?

I sat up, and I saw Jaeyoon on his crib, playing with his toys. He's already on his favorite onesie.

I stood up and walked towards him. "Appa's here?" I asked. He looks up and sees me. He lifts both his hands, reaching for me.

I chuckled and carried him. "When did you wake up?" I asked as I made him lie on the bed.

Did I woke up earlier and forgot that I actually took a bath? What the heck. What happened when I was sleeping?

"You're awake." I looked at the door and saw him wearing his usual sleeping attire.

I looked at the clock and saw it's almost nine. Wow, I slept for a bit long.

"Did I took a bath while I was sleeping?" I asked after he pecked a kiss on my cheek before he places the tray he's carrying on the table.

"No, I bathe you."

Did I heard that right? "Stop lying."

"I ain't lying. I saw you two peacefully sleeping on your usual spot to play with him. I changed my clothes before I took him and put him on his crib before I took you on the bathroom."

"You should've wake me up from my deep sleep!" I feel so embarassing!

"What's the matter? It's not like I haven't seen your body. I did everything I wanted to do with it so it's fine."

My jaw almost dropped because of what he said. I can feel my cheeks burning as he smirks and chuckles after seeing it.

"You pervert! You sleep on the couch tonight!" I exclaimed, my cheeks still burning.

"Not gonna happen." He casually says as he lies beside Jaeyoon and starts playing with him.

THAT'S SO FUCKING EMBARASSING! HE DID BATHE ME, YES! BUT THAT WAS AFTER WE--

ARGH!

I made my way to the table to eat the food he brought for me. I sat on the chair and started eating right after while watching the two play with each other.

I can't believe this! I can't imagine him bathing me with his serious face because whenever he and I decides to bathe each other, he wasn't expressionless!

Oh my God! I should've put a CCTV inside the bathroom! But no, that's a not-so-great idea.

He might watch me take a bath once I fall asleep.