Section8: The Black Turtle Swordsman, Buster

The sounds of sparks were heard as Riku and Arthur, in their rider forms, fight the Megid monster. With their blades trying to get hits off each other, The Salamander was able to knock the knights back to the group behind them. Saber, using his sword as support, gets up and helps Blades to his feet.

Saber: "That hurt, but we're not stopping now!" Saber said as he ran towards the Salamander.

Blades: "I swore on my blade that I will win, so I will!" Blades said as he pressed the left page of the Lion Senki Book.

L.S Book: Lion Senki!

Blades: "Bubble Beam!"

As Blades yelled, he shot a stream of bubbles towards the Salamander from the tip of his sword as Saber pressed his book for an attack.

B.D Book: Brave Dragon!

Saber: "Burning Upper!"

Saber's sword was coated with flames as he ducked under the beam of bubbles, as it hit their opponent, and did an overhead slash from under the Salamander, causing it to flip backwards and a few feet back.

Salamander: "Ow! You're playing dirty you stupid Knights!!" the Salamander said as it tried to get up from the ground.

Blades: "Burning Upper?" Blades questioned as he walked up to Saber.

Saber: "Hey, you said something weird as well, why can't I?!" Saber said as he pointed to Blades' Seiken.

Blades: "The problem is that you did something without any training, thats why." Blades said as he pointed towards Saber's Seiken,

Saber: "Why do I need training if I just coated my sword in fire? I will still need training if I want to do any of the other moves I have planned!" Saber said as he coated his sword in flames again and charged at the Salamander once more.

Blades: "I guess it is easy, but not as easy as water." Blades said to himself as his blade was coated in a turrent of water spirals.

As the two Riders charged at the Salamander, Eric and Amy were looking at Saber with confusion.

Amy: "THAT WAS RIKU RIGHT!? RIGHT!" Amy yelled while shaking Eric.

Eric: "What is going on Mr. Kurogane??" Eric asks as he tries to stop Amy.

Manami: "Riku Amamiya is a Swordsman that fights against Monsters to protect people, a Kamen Rider if you want to put it simply." Manami answers Eric.

Shiro: "Well, yes, but Kamen Rider's only gain the term for protecting people, the Swordsman part doesn't count." Shiro said as he pointed to Saber and Blades being pushed back by the Salamander.

With some effort, the Salamander picked up the two knights and threw them to the side, causing them to land in a little creek next to them.

Saber: "This isn't going anywhere!" Saber said as he used his Seiken to support himself again.

Blades: "Then we gotta power up!" Blades said as he put out his hand and a current of water formed to summon a Wonder Ride Book, the Peter Fantasista book.

Saber: "Isn't that the book I got? How'd you get it?" Saber asked as he tried to get up.

Blades: "Got it while helping with the moving, don't mind it." Blades said as he put his Seiken in his driver and closed the Lion Senki book.

Saber: "Thief." Saber said as he watched Blades open the book.

P.F Book: Peter Fantasista! Toaru Otona ni Naranai Shonen ga Kurihirogeru Yume to Kibou no Story...