Section1: Once, There was a Holy War (I)

A boy is seen walking to a bookstore with groceries in hand, he has messy black hair and brown eyes. The boy is wearing an opened red jacket with a white shirt underneath, black pants and black shoes. The boy is seen walking into the bookstore and walks up a flight of stairs and opens a door where 5 rooms are seen. Two of the rooms are guest rooms, one is the boys room, one is a kitchen and lastly the bathroom. The boy puts the groceries into the fridge and heads back into the store.

Once the boy enters the store, he walks to the desk in the middle of the store and starts working on a plastic model of a dragon. The boy was close to finishing, until a loud bang at the store's entrance made him jump and drop the plastic model on the ground, making it scatter across the floor. At the entrance, a girl close to the boy's age is seen there scanning the room until her eyes lay on the boy.

Girl: "RIKU!" The girl yells at the boy.

Riku: "Yes, yes, I'm Riku, what do you need?" the boy, now known as Riku, says as he picks up the pieces of the plastic model off the floor.

Girl: "Are you done ordering the books!" she yelled as she made her way to Riku's desk and helped him pick up the plastic model pieces.

Riku: "Amy, you know that books on delivery take longer to get here if they're across the country." Riku tells the girl, now known as Amy.

This girl is Amy Rin and she is a wild, yet spirited girl who is clumsily cute, though that's what Riku thinks of her anyways. Amy seems to love manga and anime but tries to keep them hidden from other people. The only people that Amy likes to talk about anime and manga to is Riku, since he has the bookstore, he listens to the opinions, criticism and rants about the stories a lot. Riku doesn't mind since it's stories about people that gain power through unnatural means or stories of someone's life, two things that he loves to read stories for.

Amy looks somewhat eccentric, she has red hair that is kept in a ponytail by a frilly hair tie. Amy has amber eyes that Riku would call beautiful to miners of old, and a red bow choker that she wears everyday, it makes Riku want to question her sometimes. She is usually seen wearing a pink school uniform with a blue skirt, but sometimes she is seen wearing a white dress shirt, a pink track jacket over the dress shirt, gray sweatpants, white socks and pink running shoes. Sometimes, Amy switches the colors up by wearing the clothes in their opposite colors or swapping the colors of the jacket and shoes with the dress shirt and the sweatpants. Amy is wearing her school uniform, meaning she came here before school started to get the manga or books that she asked Riku to get.

Amy: "Man, I really should've looked at the delivery time." she said while pouting.

Riku: "Hehehe, I know how you feel." Riku says as he exits the desk. "I do have the other books you ordered last week." Riku said as Amy smiled with glee and ran up to him.

Amy: "Yay! More Manga to check out!" She said as she followed Riku to the manga section of the store.

Before they made it to the manga section, the door is opened and a boy walks in with a blues school uniform, a male version of the uniform that Amy is wearing. The boy looks around and sees Amy and Riku near the manga section, the boy inhales deeply and exhales just as so. When he finished, he walked up to Riku and Amy with a menacing glare.

???: "What do you think you're doing, Amy?!" the boy said as he pushed up a pair of glasses he had.

Amy: "Oh come on Eric, let me get my books please!" Amy pleaded to the boy, now known as Eric, as she hid behind Riku.

The boy that is glaring at Amy, and not paying attention to Riku at all, is named Eric Gordan. Eric is a serious yet calm boy who wants things to be right and in order, allowing him to act like a strict leader. Eric was appointed as Student Council President for their school and has been trying to have Amy get to school on time.