Section3: The Swordsman Fights on

Riku: "I am the Knight of Flames! Saber!"

Riku, now known as Saber, said this as loud as he could, with everyone present staring at him as if he was some new being. Saber himself didn't know why he said such a thing, until he looked at the sword in his hands and remembered what it said.

Saber: "Kaenken Rekka? Why does this sound so familiar?" Saber said to himself as he saw a glimpse of the Knight from his dreams.

Saber: Those dreams must actually be memories... he thought to himself as he got ready to fight.

Golem: "I don't care who you are, or what flashy abilities you have! I will still destroy you!" The Golem said as it shot a large rock at Saber.

Saber: "Let's see what I can do!" Saber said as he cut the large rock in half and charged at The Golem.

Saber ran up to The Golem and started slashing it with incredible speed. The Golem tried to punch Saber out of his attack, but he front flipped over it and gave the sword to his left hand and slashed The Golem in an upward style. The Golem stumbled back a bit, causing it to roll on the ground to try and regain balance.

Golem: "How are you able to deal me damage!" The Golem yelled at Saber.

Saber: "I don't know, but this sword should be the right answer!" Saber said as he continued to attack The Golem.

While Saber fought The Golem, the Chimera shook itself out of its shock and was about to attack Saber. That is, until Mash came in and slammed the Chimera into a building. Saber looked to Mash, as he pushed The Golem away from him to gain some distance to talk.

Saber: "I have so many questions." was the only thing that Saber can muster as he looks at Mash's suit.

Mash: "We would too, but I believe we must deal with this first." Mash said as she looked to The Golem and the Chimera.

Saber: "Right, I'll take on the Rock monster while you take on the big 'ol beast there. Is that fine?" Saber told Mash who looked to Gudao and Gudako, who nodded.

Mash: "I can do that, will you be fine?" Mash asked Saber who saw The Golem get up and charge an attack.

Saber: "Yeah, I have the feeling I can deal with it." Saber says as he charges at The Golem.

As Saber charges towards his opponent, Mash jumps to the Chimera and bashes it with her shield. The Chimera rolls on the ground and tries to get up but Mash comes in and slams her shield on it. While that is happening, Saber is fighting The Golem. Saber slashes The Golem a couple of times with his sword and finishes the attack with stab, causing The Golem to roll away from Saber.

The Golem gets up, roars, then shoots a couple of big rocks at Saber. Saber jumps and flips over the rocks and lands with ease. Not wasting any time, Saber runs up to The Golem and continues to attack it. The Golem wasn't going to let Saber continue to hurt him, so it grabbed Saber's arm that held the sword and punched him hard enough that he landed a few inches away.

Gudao and Gudako were watching the fights that Mash and Saber were in, that they didn't see anyone on top of a building. This person had blonde, combed, hair with a blue royal suit on. The person was watching the fights but mainly watched Saber's fight, where he paid attention to how Saber fought. The person smirked as he walked through a white projection of a book.

Back with Mash, she blocks all the attacks coming to her from the Chimera while trying to get more hits on it. The Chimera tried to bite Mash with it's snake tail, but it didn't notice Gudako charging a spell to shoot the tail. When Gudako shot the tail, the Chimera roared in pain which let Mash get a hit off of it. Mash looked to Gudako, who gave her a thumbs up.