Section12: The 5 Servants Vs. The Dark Dragon (Pt.2 Lightning)

Malice: "My Mother is the one Known as Maleficent." Malice said, with his cold eyes.

What the Monster said didn't affect the Servants that much, but it did shock the Masters. Confused, Intrigued and Surprised were written on all of their faces, as the idea that Maleficent, from the stories of Sleeping Beauty, would have a child, even a lover at all.

Mordred: "Ah, Screw this!" The Treacherous knight said as she took up her sword. "I'm not going to wait for an ord- erk!"

Morderd went onto one knee as she felt power was taken away from her. Malice started to chuckle as the Master of Caster and Gudako went to Mordred's side to help her up.

Gudao: "What the heck happened?" Gudao questioned.

Malice: "Oh, I am sorry~." the Dragon started, "But your friend's, or Servant's to be precise, had most of their power drained away because of my Mother." Malice lifted up his right hand as green sparks started to surround the ring.

Francis: "Enough of this!" The Rider Servant said, "Let's take 'em down!" She started to shoot at the dragon as he started to deflect most of the bullets, but still getting hit by some.

Diarmuid: "Right! Back me up, Caster!" Diarmuid said as he charged in as Tamamo no Mae started to throw talismans towards the Dragon.

Malice: "Such foolishness!" Malice yelled as he threw his right hand out.

From the ring, bolts of green and purple lightning shot towards the Servants and caused them to be thrown back by the impact. The Talismans that Tamamo no Mae threw were burned when the bolts passed them.

Juliet: "Caster... her talismans were burnt away..." Juliet said in fear.

As the Servants struggled to get up, Mordred tried to attack Malice. As the treacherous knight raised her sword towards the Dragon, Malice used his ring to keep the knight in air with the electricity from before. As Mordred struggled in mid-air, Malice started to laugh.

Malice: "HAHAHAHAHAA! You all are such poor, poor, excuses for Masters and Historical Heroes!" Malice said as he slammed Mordred on the ground, causing her to gasp for air. "The Masters are out of Energy to fight, the Servants are struggling to fend me off, and here I am without a scratch!" Malice started to walk towards Gudako, while chuckling with each step he took.

Shiro: "How, we were doing so well before he absorbed Mordred's attack." Shiro said as he went on one knee, "How can we have lost one of our best units?"

As Malice got close to Gudako, and Juliet, he raised his sword and was about to bring it down. That is, until a flash of yellow lightning appeared and slashed him across the chest.

As Malice stumbled back, the lightning bolt landed in front of Gudako and showed itself to everyone there. Shiro was the first to comment on the design of the person who saved the Master of Shielder.

 Shiro was the first to comment on the design of the person who saved the Master of Shielder