Section2: Once, There was a Holy War(II)

(Outside the city)

Outside the city, 3 people were running to the city with all their might. They were wearing clothes unfamiliar to the time. When the three made it to the city, they immediately went to a restaurant that was nearby. Once they took a seat, they started to relax and made a relaxing sigh.

???1: "We *huff* made it *huff*." one of them said in between heavy breathes, a boy with dark brown hair.

???2: "Yeah *huff* we *huff* did, right?" another one said also in between heavy breathes, a girl with orange hair.

???3: "Senpai, maybe you should take it easier next time." the last person said normally, a girl with glasses and violet/lavender hair.

???1: "Sometimes, I wish I could be like you Mash." the boy said to the violet/lavender haired girl, now known as Mash.

The 3 of them sat there taking a break, until a person sat in an empty seat with them. The person was wearing a long, black, coat and business clothes. He also has blonde hair and red eyes, this person is Richter.

???2: "Uhm, can I ask who you are?" the orange haired girl asked Richter.

Richter: "My apologies, are you two maguses?" Richter asked them, making them alert of his question.

Richter: "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you or anything." Richter said, letting their guard down. "I'm actually here to invite you!" This caught their attention.

???2: "What do you mean?" the girl asked.

Richter: "Easy, you are going to join the Holy Grail War as masters, so that you can get your wish granted." Richter said with his arms spread wide.

The three companions looked at each other, wondering if their mission was to stop or win this Holy Grail War. Richter noticed them thinking about it and got out a piece of paper and placed it in the middle of the table.

Richter: "I hope you'll join, I can't wait to see what servant you'll summon." Richter says as he gets up and leaves.

The boy watches as the person leaves and then looks at the piece of paper that was left behind. The girl picks up the paper and inspects it and finds a summoning circle on one of the sides. The circle was small, but if drawn on a bigger area, it could summon a servant they can use to fight in this war.

???1: "I think we should find a place to live, and possibly some new clothes." the boy says as he looks outside and sees a person put a sign on a window of a store that said something interesting. When the boy saw that, he ran out of the restaurant and went to the store and saw what the sign said, which it said "Employees needed! Living Quarters Given to those that need it". The boy had a huge smile and looked behind him to see his companions have drinks in their hand. The boy looked at the restaurant they came from and saw that its name was "StarBucks". The boy looked back to his friends and smiled as he put one of his hands behind his head and giggled.

The girls saw the sign and got happy for a second, same as the boy.

Mash: "You found a place to stay Senpai! That's great!" Mash said to the boy, who laughed.

???2: "Why don't we go in and ask about the offer?" the girl said, as both of them nodded and entered the store to find out what kind of store it was.

(Scene Change-Fantasy World BookStore- Few Minutes earlier)

Riku was finished with setting up his models and looking at the masterpiece he made in the center of the store; A fantasy land filled with small cardboard buildings and Plastic models of mythical creatures. Riku made this world out of his dreams, or memories from the books he has read. Riku wiped his forehead and turned around, only to be met with books that have fallen over from Eric chasing Amy. Riku had a face of disappointment, but quickly shook the feeling off and went to pick it up. That is, until he thought of a brilliant idea that he believes can work.