Section9: The Dragon, The Lion and The Unstoppable Turtle

The sounds of weapons clashing could be heard from within the stadium as Saber, Blades, Mash and Mordred were trying to land a decisive hit on Buster, who tanked all their attacks. As Saber and Blades tried to push Buster back, Mordred and Mash were behind them trying to think of a way to defeat the Master Swordsman.

Mordred: "It's too bad that Master isn't here with us right now." Mordred said.

Mash: "I don't think Gudao-Senpai and Gudako-Senpai would want us to worry, so we must keep fighting." Mash said with determination.

Mordred: "Right, I am a knight after all!" Mordred said as she charged into the fight once more, with Mash right behind her.

As Buster pushed both Saber and Blades back, Mordred and Mash came in and landed a heavy hit on him, causing him to hold his ground once more.

Saber: "Nice back up Mordred, Mash." Saber yelled as he got up from the ground and pressed his Wonder Ride Book.

B.D Book: Brave Dragon!

Saber: "Hiryu Slash!" Saber yelled as he charged at Buster with his sword engulfed in flames.

Blades: "We need a better plan than attack." Blades said as he pressed his book.

L.S Book: Lion Senki!

Blades: "Hydro Dance!" Blades charged at Buster with quick movements.

Buster pushed both Mordred and Mash to the side as he blocked Saber's attack and pushed him in the way of Blades charge, causing the both of them to fall to the ground.

Buster: "You have a lot to learn, as well you two." Buster said, pointing to Mordred and Mash.

Mordred: "Can it! I am a Knight, I know how to fight!" Mordred said as she charged again.

This time, Buster had to get serious. Mordred was able to get lots of good hits off by skillfully swinging her sword at the right moment. Buster was being overwhelmed until Mordred tried to use her magic to attack.

Buster: "Got you!" Buster said as he charged towards Mordred.

Buster dragged his sword on the ground and lifted it up once he got close to Mordred, causing the knight to be sent flying up with some debri. Buster jumped up towards the female knight and held his sword up high, only to slam it onto Mordred's chest which caused her to fall to the floor of the stadium, creating a crater. Buster landed, only to be met with Saber catching him off guard with an overhead slash.

Buster: "Arghh! W-Where did you...!" Buster said as Saber did two roundhouse kicks to buster and forward kick, causing Buster to land near the edge of the stadium.

Saber: "While you were dealing with Mordred, we decided to start a plan!" Saber said as he put his sword back into his driver and pressed his book.

B.D Book: Brave Dragon!

Saber: "Hiryu Knuckle!" Saber yelled as his fists were engulfed with fire.

Saber charged towards Buster as he started to fight close range, trying not to let Buster get the chance to lift his sword to fight back. Blades came in with his Suiseiken Nagare engulfed in a turrent of water and started to quickly strike Buster in all directions.

Blades: "Hydro Dance, Pouncing Version!" Blades yelled as he stabbed Buster one last time.

As Buster was about to fall over the edge, Saber and Blades jumped out of the way to let Mash charge in with her shield and knock him out of the stadium.

Mash: "Yes! We did it!" Mash yelled as Buster knelt on the ground from the loss he took.

Mordred: "I feel like I was used as a decoy..." Mordred said under her breath.