Jihyo went out to help Jeongyeon take out our things.

"It hurts!"

"Okay, deep breaths, unnie. Deep breaths." Momo says. I continued doing that until the two finally comes back. They threw the things to the girls who are seated on the back row and made their way inside the van.

Jeongyeon drove right away as Jihyo calls Yoongi. "What is it?"

"YAH! YOUR WIFE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!" She immediately announces. Right after that, we heard him cursed so loud.

"Can you hand your phone to her?" He asks as we heard his footsteps. I think he's on his way to the parking lot.

Jihyo hummed in response as she gives the phone to Tzuyu who's beside me. "Nayeon--"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU OLD MAN?! COME THE FUCK HERE IN INSTANT! IT HURTS SO MUCH!" I didn't let him talk and just shouted at him.

Shit! This pain is unbearable! Why didn't you give any warning that you're gonna come out today, baby?! You're like you father who took my virginity suddenly!

"I'm on my way--"

"ON YOUR WAY, WHAT?! TO YESUN?!"

"No, why would I go to her?"

"I DON'T KNOW! WHY ARE YOU ASKING--AHH--ME--"

"It hurts! I can't take it!" I gripped onto the handle on top of the window beside me because of the pain.

"JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL!" Jihyo tells him as she ends the call. Jeongyeon managed to escape the traffic that's about to happen once the red light starts.

She almost violated the law but good thing she crossed the line before the stop light turned orange for the warning sign.

My screams filled the whole car. The other girls are also informing the boys about this except Tzuyu who kept calming me down but I can't!

Who the fuck calms down when you're about to give birth?! Tell me and I'll fucking calm the hell down!

When we got there, we saw Wonwoo already standing at the entrance, waiting for us. Yoongi must've informed him about it.

And he's also with a girl, I think she's the one who's going to take care of me as I give birth as she was already wearing gloves.

"She's ready." She announces and gestures the nurses beside us to push the bed where I was in to the emergency room.

"Just stay here, girls. Once Yoongi hyung arrives, tell him to go inside." Wonwoo tells them.

"Okay, you need to push and give you all what you got, Mrs. Min." The doctor says as she open my legs wide.

"It hurts so much!"

"Okay, push."

My screams filled the quiet emergency room. Between those screams are my complains about Yoongi.

I talked shit behind his back and I can't help it! The pain is making me to do so! I can't take it!

Baby! Go out fast so I can beat your father, okay? I don't want to hurt you so come out fast, please.

"It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!" I can feel my sweats dripping from my forehead. Wonwoo who's beside me, wipes my sweat. Yoongi should be doing this!

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, MIN YOONGI--AAHH!!" I shut my eyes tightly as I push. "I can see the head, Mrs. Min! Just push!"

"Hey, I'm here--Aww! Fuck!" I held onto his arm tightly as soon as he arrives in front of me as I push once again.

"WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!" I shouted as I push again. "YOU'RE FUCKING LATE! WHY DID YOU IMPREGNATED ME?!"