January 3, 1991. Thursday

The girls got a new roommate, her name was Julia. Funny enough, she played rhythm guitar for a small rock band. Soon enough her band fell apart, and she joined Velum. She took over the bass and vocals. The album that I partially worked on was re-worked. They wrote plenty of other songs and the ones I had sung and played on were redone by Julia.
I didn't speak to Mad and Vic much since the day they came to my house. I went to a Velum concert, and they invited me backstage. Julia seemed like a nice girl, they all got along very well. It was a bittersweet moment. I was glad to see my friends happy, I just wish I could've experienced it with them. I made that choice on my own. I couldn't blame them for anything.
I got a job as a manager at a local Sears to help pay bills. It paid surprisingly well.
I put the groceries away and got ready for bed. I sat on our new couch and turned on the television.
Phil was having a meeting with his management. Something exciting was happening, he refused to tell me what though.
I heard his car pull into the driveway. I quickly stood up and awaited his presence in front of me.
A huge smile was on his face, it grew larger when he saw me.
“Someone's happy,” I said with a smile as he kissed me. “Woo hoo, damn what happened to you today? Someone must have given you a million dollars,” I joked with a smirk.
“Even better babe. We're going on tour. A real tour. With fucking Judas Priest. JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST!”
“Oh my God! I'm so happy for you baby.” I placed another kiss on his lips. “When does the tour start?”
“On the 31st.”
31. That struck me hard. That was only a few weeks away.
“The 31st?”
“Yeah, we'll be going all around the world. Damn I'm so excited. Fuck!”
I tried to hide my fear with a smile. I should've known he could see right through my mask.
“What's wrong? Are you not excited? It'll be so much fun.”
“Yeah,” I chuckled a bit. “For you.”
“And for you too. You're going with me.”
“I am!?”
“Of course, I can't be missing my girl for that long.”
I wrapped my arms around his neck, “Thank God,” I whispered.
“Does that make you feel better?”
“Yes, so, so, so much.”
“Good.”
“I love you Phil. More than anything.”
“I love you too. Now come ere'.”
We laid on the couch, not daring to move from each other.

Im not sure if the tour dates are gonna be 100% accurate. Sorry about that.