35~ The Radical Transformation.

Start from the beginning

The maids have already served the foods when she arrived making her wonder who ordered them to do so. Tasneem is nowhere to be found and she can't imagine Sa'eed asking them to just serve food for him. Shrugging a little, she touched her pants to make sure what she has placed there is still calmly seated, it is confirmed. She sat down but then decided to first do everything before he comes down or she lose this one golden moment of it. Opportunity comes once, she shall use it to the best of her ability.

"I want to have a private dinner with my husband, I hope you don't mind?" Her voice held no slit of wanting them to argue so none of them did and only nod before leaving her alone in the dining room.

She sneakily stood up and made her way to where his food is, steam is coming up even though it looks to have been served ages ago. She removed the grinded pill and put it inside his water, he definitely won't be able to taste it neither would he smell it or even see. Just to be more sure if he doesn't drink the water, she put some in the plate too. Her mission accomplished, she went back to her sit and started eating her food heartily with extra gutsiness.

When Sa'eed came down, she didn't even glance at him but kept checking her phone when she is expecting nothing. She really needs to back up her social networks and become more active all over again, she's missed those people. She hasn't contacted anyone from her homeland and most of them are probably worried about Urshia's family, not her. No one will miss her, she's caused each one of them trouble so she doesn't expect that, she doesn't even want it for it's all fake for her deceased foster mother.

Hakim is probably on his way to some unknown location trying to look for her. She don't even want to think about him too, he's hurt her best friend and she won't forgive him easily. He should do all he could, she won't disclose her location to him anytime soon or might even block him all together for sometime, maybe this is what should be done. The man is going to bombard her social networks. She missed him though, she really liked him at some point being the only male she can tolerate after...

"Aww, you are already eating together without me." Tasneem's voice yanked her out from her reverie, she should be facing the man in front of her and make sure he eats and drinks everything.

"You expect me to wait for you? We are talking about food here." Suhayr shrugged, moving her eyes to the man who just smiled at her best friend in greeting.

She could swear that the man is nice to everyone but her.

'Well, they didn't exactly force him to marry them like you did.' Her subconscious mocked slyly, she shrugged. Whatever!

~

"Shit, fuck! Fucking hell!" Suhayr awoke to this early in the morning. She groaned because whoever this person is is invading her personal space with sleep and she wants to wipe out their existence.

"Where the fuck is this headache coming from?" She heard the voice yell again and it occurred to her that the pills is already having it's little tango dance in his system.

Oh, you sweet, sweet, revenge.

She sat up and check the digital clock from beside her, it says eleven in the morning, just how she wants it. She put a very dangerous sleeping pill zolpidem in his food and water yesterday to get revenge for what he did to her the day before at the market. And no, this is just the appetizer. After having heard that he has an important meeting, she wants to tarnish that deal just like he tarnished her pride the day before.

He should be at the meeting around nine o'clock, he was even scolding his assistant not to be late but look at him on the bed around eleven. He is so not going to get that deal, Suhayr couldn't be anymore happier. She stood up on her feet adjusting her sleeping slippers, she stared at him hard. Bubbles of laughter erupted from her stomach 'cause she couldn't just hold it back at the expression he is wearing, just what she wants to see. This is a sight to see, she'd be damned not to bathe in it.