34~ Knight Brother-In-Law.

Start from the beginning

"He will apologize and you will punish him the way you want, I won't say a thing. Calm down now and wait for Adam, he will be there any minute." Her Majesty said in a more soothing tone that has Suhayr taking deep breaths, the woman doesn't deserve so much wrath but her motherfucking grandson.

"Send whoever it is now please, I can't stay here for much longer." Suhayr sighed, she will deal with him but for now, she needs to calm down more than ever. She needs her brain to unravel and unsheathe her plans perfectly without loops.

"He has arrived, he just messaged me now. I showed him your photo, he will be with you instantly." Suhayr hung up after that, she will be out of there soon and teach people a lesson or two for making fun of her. They never should have stared at her and that freaking cashier.

She can easily leave the store without those things she bought but that will only mean she has given up and she is no feeble, she has never been a quitter either! If this man thinks he can match all over her because she got married to him, he has another thing coming his way. The way this will blow him to the extent where he won't ever think of messing with her, it's going to be refreshing. That is all he needs to get back to his senses, he has lost them in the pits of his ego.

"What are you planning, Su? I know whatever it is has something to do with murdering Sa'eed. Tell me." Tasneem urged the less fuming woman beside her with reddened face which could easily be seen as rage, she is so cute.

Yet again, she has never seen Suhayr letting her emotions get the best of her like she did then. No matter what she says or do, Sa'eed will definitely be in the pits of her scorching fire before the sun falls tomorrow. She knew her friend a lot to know that she won't do anything that day, since she vows to make her mother in-law pay for the day, what she says goes which means tomorrow is Sa'eed's say. Poor souls ready to face wraths they deserve!

"Station." She grinned mischievously at the mere mention of the place she needs to go first.

Though she does not know how the police work in this country, she sure as hell know just how to get them to do what she wants, this is nothing new to her. Emotional blackmails are nothing new to her, Nigerian police won't escape either. A guy almost raped Salima once, she didn't even have to give that statement to get him arrested. She wanted Salima's incident to be a secret and it shall be a secret for as long as she lives. The man is still rotting in jail, so there is no way she won't be able to do it here too.

Granted, Sa'eed might be royalty and someone extremely powerful, but she is also his wife which means everything she says goes. Whether he likes it or not, she will make him regret double crossing her, she's told him not to do it. Time for a little payback, and like it is said, payback issa bitch! She is now embittered, nothing people say will stop her from accomplishing this mission of hers. She shall make him suffer for the humiliation she is facing.

"Hello! Are you Suhayr?" She whip her head up to see who this person with familiar voice is, she wished it was who she thought though. Sa'eed so she can wring his neck in front of everyone.

A handsome Adonis stood in front of her looking ever so smart in what looks to be a uniform, he is an army then? She don't know who wear those uniforms in Nigeria but for now, she will ogle on how handsome he looks in them. The blues hanging around making a beautiful camo to the cap sitting on his head. His hands are both inside his pockets as he stood proud in his uniform, he looks to be high ranked too if the silver stuff around his shoulders are anything to go with how higher up they are with it.