Chapter Twelve

In the morning, when they all meet for breakfast, RK and AK hug Shehnaaz.

RK: Shehnaaz, yesterday night Sidharth told us everything. Whatever you two decide in future, just remember one thing that Anand and I will always consider you as our daughter.

Shehnaaz nods. They have their breakfast and do some shopping of hard chikki sweet which is the speciality of Lonavla. They also buy some colourful handicrafts and souvenirs to gift their friends in Canada.

Somewhere they all had made up mind to behave just as normal as they were since they had to deal with it until there was some concrete solution. Sidharth and Shehnaaz decided to start as friends.

When they travelled back to Mumbai, they talked a lot and made fun. Sidharth first dropped his parents at home and then went to drop Shehnaaz to Janet and Ananya's apartment.

Sidharth: I will come to pick you up tomorrow afternoon. Pack your luggage and be ready. In the evening we have to see off Mom and Dad.

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. okay!!

Sidharth: Shehnaaz make sure that you staying with me is kept secret. I don't want this to go to media as we are yet to decide on our future and we also have our career ahead of us.

Shehnaaz: SK, Since I stay with my best friends and now that I have to shift, can I tell them. I trust them more than myself and they will definitely keep it a secret.

Sidharth: Okay!! See you.. Bye!

Shehnaaz: Bye!!

She stood there waiting for him to go and he waited for her to leave. After half a minute, he gestures what and she gestures that you go then I shall leave but he nods and asks her to go first. She smiles and walks inside the apartment gate. He looks at her until she reaches a point where she would be no longer visible but just before that she turns to see him again and waves bye at him. He smiles and leaves.

Shehnaaz knocks on the door and Ananya opens it.

Ananya: (hugs) Hi Ma'am. Welcome! How was your Lonavla trip?

Shehnaaz: (smiles) Come and Call Janet as well, I want to talk to you both.

Ananya: Okay, you freshen up first, util then I'll make tea and call Janet as well.

They sit on the couch sipping on the tea.

Shehnaaz: Trip was good. It was actually SK's plan and I was informed only after we left. I was surprised to see SK as he had a working day but then I got to know he was given off as there were some technical issues.

Janet: (frowns) Shehnaaz, I told you not to fall for this again. You could have denied and came back home. You know that he is a married man.

Shehnaaz: Yes, he is married to me. He was a divorcee before.

Ananya: Huh?? Is it true?

Shehnaaz: Yes!!

Janet and Ananya scream happily and group hug Shehnaaz.

Janet: So what happened at the trip?

Shehnaaz: You won't believe. SK behaved cordially with me and he took me for shopping.

Ananya: I think I have some issues with my ears. Janet, are your ears fine?

Janet: I doubt. I think we need to book an appointment with the doctor.

Shehnaaz: (giggles) Stop it bitches!! You heard it right and when we were speaking in his car, he asked me question about Bewafa Sanam Mere movie role. That's when I told him the entire story.