Chapter Twenty Six

Sidharth followed Shehnaaz and got her address. He then hired a detective to collect evidences to file a case against her. However, he was shocked to see the evidences as everything told him a complete different story than what he had thought.

He decided to confront her. He went to her cloth boutique. Shehnaaz was in great shock to see him. She had a mixed reaction on her face - Love, Sorrow, Pain, Fear and Nervousness. Every emotion battled within her mind.

Sidharth: I am here to know the truth. Don't dare to lie even a single word.

Shehnaaz shivered as she heard his strong and stern voice. He wasn't there to take any silly reasons which she could randomly cook up. She didn't have any courage to face his rage by questioning him about what he was upto because she knew how he did his homework before confronting anything.

Sidharth: Speak up!! I want answers for all your action and reaction, 4 years back. You disappearing, marriage, kids everything. Speak NOW!!

Shehnaaz: I.. I.. (gulped) I hid my.. pregnancy.. I feared that you will.. ask me to terminate it.. They are..  your kids..

Sidharth had got the hint from the evidences that they were his kids and he just wanted her confirmation. His eyes were raging with fire, his jaws gritted and his hands formed a fist. If it was anyone else he would have punched her face but he pinned her to the wall by holding her chin and neck and punched the wall behind so hard that it started bleeding.

Shehnaaz had a fear evident on her face but she panicked looking at the blood on his hand.

Shehnaaz: SK.. SK.. What did you do? your hand.. it's bleed..

He pushed her as she held his hands.

Sidharth: Don't dare to touch me. I don't want your fake concern. Where was it when you left me 4 years back? You kept me away from my own kids for 3 and half years? I don't care what you do with your life. You are going to pay for each and every wound you gave me now. I am taking away my kids and I will do everything to keep you away from them for the rest of your life. You saw my love earlier, now you will see my wrath and hate.

Shehnaaz: SK.. SK.. no.. please.. You didn't wanted kids and that made me think you would ask me to abort them..

Sidharth: You thought!!! And in this whole 4 years you never even for once thought otherwise? Weren't you the one who spoke about importance of communication? When I can accept an illiterate and hypocrite woman like you as my wife, I could have accepted them as well and if I didn't then you could have walked away then as well.

Shehnaaz: ..I didn't wanted you to live  in regret later.. You would have blamed and hated yourself if I left you based on your decision. I was ready to live in regret and take the blame and hatred for myself than you... (She sat on the ground crying)

Sidharth: You've hurt me anyways and I believe in repaying back with interest! You set the bar, I raise it! Dare if you come outside when I take my kids. I will kill you infront of them! (He warned her)

He walked out of the cabin while she sobbed sitting on the floor. She knew she made a huge mistake in life which wasn't forgivable and he wanted his kids back. He accepted them, she didn't have any reason to hold them back now.

Sidharth sat on his knees while Ansh smiled at him as he remembered him helping him in getting back his toy.

Sidharth: Hey Champ and Hey Princess, Your mom isn't well, so I will take you with me until she gets treatment. I have lots of toys and ice-creams and chocolates at home. Shall we go?

He spoke so softly and sweetly that it looked as if the person inside the cabin was a total different one.

Ansh agreed while Khushi stood far and looked at him. She was skeptical to go near him. He expands his arm calling her.