Chapter Six

Just a reminder - the one in italics are their thoughts so don't confuse it with dialogues.

_____________

Next day at shoot was full of dialogue day for Shehnaaz. It was a quarrel scene between Sidharth and her.

Shehnaaz mugged up the script just as a small kid would mug up the times table.

Sidharth smirked while he got his make up done as he read the script.

You were good at dance and first time in my acting career, I had to take multiple shots because of my faults. Score 0:1 for Me vs You. Now it's time to settle the scores on set! I hope you are as good in delivering dialogues as in dancing, baby!

Baby? What's that Sidharth?

Hmm.. Slip of tongue!

Huhh??

Okay! Slip of mind!!

Okay! Just be Careful next time when you think, no baby and all.

Shehnaaz got her makeup done. Her hands were cold as she feared that she would forget the dialogues.

Janet: Why are your hands so cold dear? Calm down Shehnaaz, you will be just fine.

Shehnaaz: Oh God! Dancing was fine, but dialogues is not my forte!

Janet: You can do anything, remember, how you travelled in the trunk for 8 hours cramped up without food, water or loo breaks. You just need a will power, that's it.

Shehnaaz nods

I don't know what I will do. Why it is only me having so much trouble in life? Can't I have a smooth life? Imagine, SK liked girls, then I would have gone nicely to him and said "Our marriage was real" and he would have agreed. Why is it a hard way and complicated always? 'Hey Bhagwaan, Kya Karu Mein Mar jau? Meri koi feeling nahi hai?'

Don't worry Shehnaaz, if you have to win his love then you have to win him first. Just light the scene. Don't forget the expressions!

She nods at her thought, agreeing! She steps out of her Vanity and even Sidharth walks out at the same time. Their vanity vans were just beside each other. They look at each other and Shehnaaz smirks and Sidharth rolls his eyes, they both look at opposite direction and go on the set. Their fight had already begun when they left their vanity, it was just like continuing on set.

(Diya: Sana's character & Vikram: Sk's character in the movie)

Suresh: All set!! (They nod yes) okay, light, camera, action.

SK walking in a casuals from one end and Sana on phone walking from another. They bump into each other. Her phone drops on the floor.

Diya: What the hell? Can't you see?

Vikram: Madam, I can see. But looks like you are too busy on phone with your boyfriend doing gullu gullu.

Diya: Excuse me!! Who are you? Who the hell are you to say anything about my boyfriend? Moreover, it's not my boyfriend, I am talking to.. wait why am I telling you this?

Vikram: Exactly? You girls have the problem of talking too much unnecessarily.

Sana forgets her line as she remembered how SK hates girls in actual.

Diya: What is your problem with ladies huhh? What do you know about ladies that you throw so much attitude huhh? That day also, you unnecessarily picked up fight with me.

SK too goes out of his character while Suresh thinks they were improvising.

Vikram: Oh! Are you the sole flag bearer of all the ladies around the world? Why the hell did you have to speak in between, when I wasn't even talking to you.