Chapter Twenty

Shehnaaz wakes up early as she was hungry. She quickly freshens up and goes to wake up Sidharth.

Shehnaaz: SK.. SK.. Wake up honey!

Sidharth: Let me sleep baby! Come, you also sleep! (Lifts his hand while his eyes are still closed)

Shehnaaz: No, I am hungry!!

Sidharth: Okay, pickup the phone and order something baby.

Shehnaaz: No. Get up now, since we have to go for shoot in another 2 hours.

Sidharth: I hardly take 15 mins to get ready so let me sleep for 30 mins atleast, please. (Pleads)

Shehnaaz: Okay fine, I am going out and will have breakfast also somewhere ALONE.

Sidharth: Do you even know the place properly. How would you go? (He smiles while his eyes were still closed)

Shehnaaz: Yeah, if you aren't concerned about your wife then it's good to get lost in this lonely world!

Sidharth: Drama Queen! Stop emotionally blackmailing me now. Order something and let me sleep until the breakfst arrive. Pleaassee!! (He pleads like a baby with his eyes closed)

She smacks his bum as he lied on his stomach, making him groan. She walks to the table, looks up the menu placed on it. She was so confused to understand the menu so she goes back to him.

Shehnaaz: SK.. I can't understand this menu! Please help na.

Sidharth: Baby just read the description on ingredients and order please. (Irritated while covering his head with a pillow)

Shehnaaz frowns and looks up again at the menu. She just randomly picks some sandwiches and coffee. She calls up the room service and gives them the number as she found it difficult to pronounce the name. She missed her Indian food - parantha and Bature already.

She sits in the balcony covered in a duvet looking at the scenery outside. The waiter arrives and leaves the food on the table for her. She looks at Sidharth who was snoring again. She rolls her eyes annoyingly.

She goes near him and takes of the pillow from his head and kisses his ears softly sending shiver down his body. Her face was cold as she was sitting outside and the nose was the coldest of all. He smiles and shakes his head slightly enjoying her kiss. She nibbles his ears softly and he goans as he liked her teasing mode.

She slowly slides her cold hand inside his shirt touching his back and he moves to adjust to the cold, yet the sensuous touch. He turns slowly while his eyes were still closed to allow her touch his chest. She sits on his upper thighs by placing her legs on either side and leans on him to kiss his lips. He holds the back of her head and kisses her hungrily. He opens his eyes well she pulls back. He pins her to the bed. She pushes him away and goes to the breakfast table. He frowns and looks at her with puppy face.

Shehnaaz: What?

Sidharth: What did you do?

Shehnaaz: You should understand my pain when I said I am hungry. That's your punishment for disobeying your wife! Stay hungry! (Smirks)

Sidharth: (Growls) Can't you control this hunger? How will you do Karwa Chauth fasting for me then?

Shehnaaz: For that one, we are already prepared for it in advance since weeks! Now go and freshen up quickly else you will have to do Karwa Chauth today for me as I will finish your portion of breakfast as well.

Sidharth stomps into the bathroom and comes back in 15 minutes. Shehnaaz serves the breakfast and they take a bite. Shehnaaz makes a weird face.

Shehnaaz: Damn!! Let me taste yours!!