Chapter Three

Shehnaaz tip toes to Ken's cabin and waits outside. Just to hear Sidharth's voice and to see him again while moving out.

SK: Hey Ken, I am resuming my shoot from tomorrow at RM studios. But I got a call from make-up atrist that he met with accident, could you arrange an alternative person until he returns?

Ken: Oh Boy!! I don't know how to arrange another make-up man at such short notice. Let me check and I'll call you back.

SK: Okay! What else? How is your work going on buddy?

Ken: It's too hectic, I am working on your co-actress' costume. Her shoot starts from next week onwards! That lady throws a lot of tantrum I say.

SK: Its expected, women's brains are in their knees!

Ken: Not everyone is the same SK. I work with so many females in my office, they are just fabulous.

SK: I don't want to talk about them. They play with other's emotions very well. Let's cut the conversation here.

Ken: Yeah, All the best with your co-star SK. (Winks)

Sidharth smirks and moves out of his cabin. The moment his footstep nears the door, Shehnaaz turns around and acts as if she is killing mosquitoes.

Sidharth looks at her when he heard the clap sound. She smiles at him.

Shehnaaz: Mosquitoes, you see!! (Claps again in air looking at him)

SK: (turns around) Whatever!!

Shehnaaz claps again and again loudly so that he could turn around to look at her but he just doesn't turn and goes out of the office main door. Shehnaaz pouts and face palms!

Lagta hai abhi bahot papad belne padenge iske liye, Shehnaaz. Haaye rabba, meri madad kar do please!! (Folds hand praying while looking up)

She over hears Ken, speaking in phone trying to arrange make-up artist for SK. He bangs the phone in frustration. She knocks and enters the cabin.

Shehnaaz: Ken, I think I can help you. I've learnt quite a bit about doing make-up from Janet. If you allow, can I do SK's makeup?

Ken: Shehnaaz, You know he hates girls.

Shehnaaz: No worries, I'll first do my makeup and then his!

Ken: Huhh?

Shehnaaz: I will get myself disguised as a man by doing makeup later I'll do his makeup.

Ken: He will catch you in seconds when you open your mouth.

Shehnaaz: No worries, I'll play mute make-up artist.

Ken: Okay, but you are still tentative. I would still try outside until I have no other options left. Okay?

Shehnaaz giggles and nods in agreement praying that he doesn't find anyone and she could get to see her husband again.

She goes home and practices the make up on dummy and herself again and again, just to make sure she gets it perfect.

Ken calls her at night.

Ken: Shehnaaz, you are in. You have to report early morning at RM studio, will send you the make-up kit.

Shehnaaz: You are such a sweetheart and the best, Ken.

She keeps the phone and starts dancing. Ananya plays the bangra music. She and Janet join her to dance without knowing the reason why they were dancing! When they get tired, they stop dancing. All three have run out of breath.

Ananya: Whaaa.. What's up?

Shehnaaz: (shows her hand) Wait.. wait a sec.. Let me.. breathe (gestures through lifting her hand moving from her belly to the throat)