Chapter Twenty Four

Sidharth took Shehnaaz to show all the places which he cherishes as a sweet memory - his school, college, golf course, parks, clubs etc. He told her the memories relating to those places. They weren't just a normal couple who liked to go out on sight seeing. For them learning about each other and spending time together was more important.

It was Sunday night and RK and AK went on a date as per their agreement. Shehnaaz and Sidharth stayed at home. They sat on the couch near the window wrapped up in blanket holding each other close.

Sidharth: Which is your best place in the world you would like to go or stay, sweetheart?

Shehnaaz: The best places in the world I like to see myself and stay is your eyes, your heart, your embrace and your life baby! And I can assure you that I will never get bored of these places.

Sidharth was the happiest person to hear that answer. The person who always got cheated in love had become the richest person in terms of love.

Sidharth: Why do you love me so much?

Shehnaaz took a long time to answer. Sidharth waited for sometime.

Sidharth: What happened baby? Why aren't you answering my question?

Shehnaaz: I was trying to find answer for the question. The reason for loving you.

Sidharth: Did you find one?

Shehnaaz: No!!

Sidharth pulled himself back a little and looked at her in suprise.

Sidharth: So are you with me just because of the accidental marriage?

Shehnaaz: Not at all Baby. (Hugged him) I love you but not for any reason and I am happy that I did find any reason because if I did then it would have been conditional and dangerous.

Sidharth: What does that mean?

Shehnaaz: If the reason for love ceases tomorrow there won't be any love left. Imagine if I love you for your looks, what happens when it fades?

He kissed the top of her head.

Sidharth: You never cease to surprise me and I can never have enough of you! A 23 year old who could become a cutest baby at times with the cutest, funniest and innocent act; a roaring lioness who can fight with world for me and a strong and matured lady whose words leaves me speechless at times.

Shehnaaz: (Giggles) I am just being myself with you!

Sidharth: ..and I started loving my life and myself because you are part of it. I have started looking at things in a different way. The way I hated girls for having been deceived and cheated, I feel good that it happened. If they had been successful, I wouldn't have ever known you, met you, and fallen in love with you. The child in me comes out only when I'm with you.

Shehnaaz: I feel so blessed, since I, not only found you, but Maa and Papaji as well. I found my Mother's and father's memory in the form of letters and photo's. Everything is so surreal like a dream. The dream which you never want to break and for which one wouldn't want to wake up. I never dreamnt until I married you and now I started dreaming.

Sidharth: I will fulfill all your dreams Shehnaaz. I want to see you happy. What do you desire?

Shehnaaz: Endless love! I want to have a little prince and a little princess in our life.

Sidharth: Huhh? Shehnaaz, you want things to move so fast forward! You are 23 and I am 28, we have lot to do before we progress to that stage. Already, we declared our marriage because of Ria's evil plans. We can't take any risk at this stage. Just push this dream at the back of your mind for atleast 6 to 7 years. Let's concentrate on our career first.