Chapter Five

Ken: Congratulations Dear!! Your have jumped from 0 to 90. Now you to put some efforts to reach from 90 to 100 else you would land back to 0.

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. SK is so lucky for me and my aim is only SK. I will do anything to get his Love.

Ken: I understand, but for that you have to act well. Imagine if you don't then, the director will fire you and you would lose your chance to meet SK.

Shehnaaz: I am scared, I don't even know A of Acting, how will I perform?

Ken: You became Shehbaaz to be with your husband, you became a makeup artist and acted as you have no relationship with your own husband, that is also acting right? Then, you can pull this also very well.

Shehnaaz: Oooohhh God!!! (She covers her face with her hands to hide the blush)

Ken: What happened babe?

Shehnaaz: Yesterday they were supposed to shoot a romantic scene!

Ken: Oooo laa laa!! So you get to romance your husband Tomorrow! Somebody hit the jackpot!! Just go with the flow dear, it will be lit!! (Winks)

Shehnaaz: Ken, I don't know the R of Romance!!

Ken: Oh Babes, what's this A of Acting and R of Romance? I can still understand about acting but who gives classes for romancing your own husband?

Shehnaaz giggles.

Janet, Ananya and Shehnaaz, go for a golgappa party! They didn't celebrate it in a big way yet as they decided to celebrate the success once achieved!

Janet and Ananya showed her various iconic romantic scenes from different movies. Ananya acted like SK and asked Shehnaaz to seduce her. Shehnaaz was blushing hard, while the other two face palmed.

Next morning, Shehnaaz reached her set 10 mins before her time as she had to perform solo scenes. She was to sign the contract once they were okay with her acting today.

Ken came with her costume, which was similar to what Riya wore the other day. Shehnaaz never thought that she would wear these kind of clothes. She looked at it reluctantly.

However, Ken reminded her about SK and she agreed to wear it with no further doubts

However, Ken reminded her about SK and she agreed to wear it with no further doubts. She changed quickly and came out.

Ken: Wow!! You look hotter than Riya! Baby your are going to rock it. Just forget that there are people around you!

Janet did her makeup and set her hair. Shehnaaz aka Sana Deol was ready to face the camera.

Janet and Ananya group hugged and wished her best.

Ananya: If you feel nervous, then either just forget everything and be youself or just look at us and think that the others are dummy.

Shehnaaz nods and goes out of her vanity van.