Chapter Twenty Two

When Sidharth wakes up the first thing he does was to immediately call police to check if they could leave the city and book a available flight to go to meet his family and to ensure Shehnaaz's safety.

Shehnaaz: Baby, why are you getting so worried?

Sidharth: I just want you to be safe. I had told you that I will accompany you to the restroom in the mall, if you had to allow all this wouldn't have happened.

Shehnaaz looked at him with her mouth wide open.

Sidharth: Do you even realize what was my condition? Next time I am not going to listen to you, I can't let you do everything as per your wish. The bags were anyways packed yesterday itself and we are leaving in 3 hours.

Shehnaaz smiled as she knew how much he loved her that he didn't even knew what he was speaking.

Sidharth: I am telling you something seriously and you are showing me your teeth? You know how disgusting it is? And that Riya.. she is going to pay heavily for all this.. she wanted to trade you?

Shehnaaz held his chin and turned his face to look at her, she made a cutest pout signing him to forget everything.

Shehnaaz: Leave it SK. Why are we discussing Riya here now? I was lucky, I replaced her, else you would have been romancing her..

Sidharth frowns..

Shehnaaz: Onscreen!!! Dare you think otherwise. I didn't tell you this but I was the one who added laxative in her juice on the day you had to romance her onscreen.

Sidharth was shocked and laughed.

Sidharth: Is this true or are you just telling this to divert my mind?

Shehnaaz: (pinches her neck) God promise! It's true!

Sidharth: (laughs) How I wish if you had put some poison instead of laxative.

Shehnaaz: Ohhh God! You hate me so much!!

Sidharth: What? (He holds her ears) What did you say?

Shehnaaz: Aaa.. If I had to poison her, I would have been in jail instead of her. It would have been fine if you had carried lunch for me to jail everyday but you wouldn't have done that also.

Sidharth: Don't underestimate me, I can cook well.

Shehnaaz: (giggles) I am not talking about your cooking skills. You didn't even like me then, I was just a mute makeup artist.

Sidharth: Hmmm. Why didn't you meet me earlier? Before I met all the wrong ladies.

Shehnaaz: Cause I was too far and too small when you met the first one. Imagine you liked someone in 12th grade, that is 18 year old and I would be 12 then. We wouldn't have been in same school as well.

Sidharth: Hmm.. but Angad and Sonia are in same college and same class.

Shehnaaz: Who are they?

Sidharth: A new story on Wattpad by PoohBear8435 - Ms. Haughty vs Mr. Thrifty's lead. (😂😉👇 My hero, my superstar endorsing my next new story.. go on read it)

 go on read it)