I'm Pregnant And He Doesn't Want Me. 9

I wanted to jump up and down and scream like a high school girl, but I knew that he'd be able to hear me. He winked as he left closing the door behind him. It didn't matter that Riley was his brother, or that I was pregnant with his brother's baby, he liked me. I could not wipe the grin off my face, I hadn't been this ... it's hard to explain, excited, happy and ecstatic all at the same time. Never with Riley had I felt so fulfilled.

I looked at the clock it wasn't very late and Zane had just left my room. I wanted to be in the same room with him, I wanted him to hold my hand. I made my decision and changed in to my pajamas and redid my hair before leaving the room. All the lights were off down stairs and the light was on under his door. I knocked and he told me to come on. "I was wondering how long it would take you to come in." he smirked. My heart instantly started beating faster; My heart was beating so fast that I didn't know what to do with myself. Zane kissed me! Riley had never been able to make me feel like this.  I crawled on to his bed and his arms were opened waiting for me.

"Couldn't help myself." I admitted sheepishly. He chuckled and placed his lips on my forehead instantly giving me butterflies.

"I'm sorry about before I didn't mean to scare the heck out of you ... it was just an idea that popped in to my head." He explained. I smiled playing my lips I thought about being married, not only married, but married to Zane. I had known him just as long as I had known Riley, he was an amazing friend, and he was always there for me, supportive and caring. What's not to like about being married to Zane?

"It's not that I don't like the idea, it's just ... I don't know I guess it's weird. You being Riley's brother and all." I hoped he wouldn't take offence to that.

"I get it. It was a silly idea."

"No it was a nice idea, but I think it might be a bit too soon." A giggle escaped my lips.

"Gabi, be my girl?" he looked at me nervously, he just blurted it out. My breath caught and I just silently stared at him for a few seconds, he suddenly looked disappointed, thinking I was about to say no. But like hell I was going to say no. He was the better brother.

I nodded my head. A big grin spread across my face. Leaned up to kiss him. I didn't have to say anything, he knew then and there that from now on I was his; he didn't have to put up with his brother. We snuggled up together laying in each others arms. I felt at home with Zane, more then I ever felt with Riley.

Ok note to self: I should really stop comparing Zane to Riley, I already know he's much nicer, better looking, caring and loving then Riley has ever been. DON'T COMPARE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH RILEY TO MY RELATIONSHIP TO ZANE!

"Are you happy?" Zane murmured in to my neck. I smiled as he sent chills down my spine.

"Yeah ... happier then I've been in a long time." I replied quietly.

"You know ... I nearly stormed in to your bedroom a few weeks ago to kiss you like I did before. Just to see your reaction ... but you were happy with Riley then and I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had." He admitted. The whole room was dark; it was now one o'clock in the morning we had been talking all night.