1

November
doves POV
it's been over a month since thomas and I broke up. it's been really hard. we just couldn't do it anymore. long distance was too hard with me being in Vancouver and Thomas in NYC.
Anyway I am home in LA now with peanut butter and cheesecake (my cats) and I am enjoying time with myself to be honest.
but this morning was weird. I wake up and I feel really unwell, nauseous. I sit up and try to breathe but then I know I'm going to be sick. I rush to the toilet next to my room and throw up like never before. after throwing up basically my entire stomach, I wash my mouth and look in the mirror. I look more pale than usual. and I have such a busy day ahh. but after about an hour I feel fine, like I was never sick. that's weird right? I feed the cats and went about my day.

I looked at my calendar to see what I have on tomorrow and that's when I realised, I haven't had my period in what almost 2 months. holy shit! I was sick this morning and I haven't had my period, when did Thomas and I... you know...it was when we saw each other last about 6 weeks ago. shit!!

am I pregnant??

hey guys I'm hannah!! this is just a random story I am coming up with😄
who else is surprised dove and Thomas broke up?☹️