Asami and Goddric were not sure how to comfort their mate. He was hurting,not just from the emotional stress he had suffered for years, but from not knowing how to deal with the other emotions he was having.It was apparent to all three of them that Rayn was struggling with how to deal with his mom's death, the fear of returning to the place of his nightmares and the annoyance of being pitied by outsiders.Through their mate bond Asami and Goddric were feeling all of this and so much more. Goddric unable to stand it anymore walked over to Rayn and pulled him into his arms before sitting down in the chair with him in his lap. The wave of emotions seemed to dim as Rayn relaxed into his mate's chest. "We will be with you Little one. We all can see that this trip and your mom's funeral is weighing onyou." Rayn couldn't say anything to Goddric's comment. It was true,he was all weighing on him and he wasn't used to the fact that they could feel this through their bond. He had always been used to being able to hide his emotions from those around him. "I know and I honestly don't think I could do this without you with me." Both Asami and Goddric's pride soared, hearing their little mate's honesty. "Its late and Rayn is exhausted so I will take him to bed while you too finish up the rest of the travel plans." Asami said as he scooped Rayn up from Goddric's lap. Rayn protested softly, but gave up quickly as it was more then apparent Asami was going to carry his no matter what he said.

"Rayn,love its time to get up." Rayn groaned at the person trying to wake him. Asami and Goddric chuckled. They had waited to wake him till they were almost ready to leave. "I know you want to sleep Little one but we have to go if we don't want to miss our flight." Rayn groaned again, but sat up. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched. "Its to early..." Their mate muttered as he scooted to the edge of the bed. "I agree, but you can sleep some more on the plane love." Asami told him as he handed him an outfit. Rayn took it with a grumble that had them both laughing. Rayn really wasn't a morning person. Rayn walked to the bathroom and soon they could hear the water of the shower. It was tempting to both of them to join him,pleasure him, but they both knew that if they did that they would no doubtingly miss their flight. Rayn had made its quick and when he exited the bathroom he found his mate's doing a final check of their things. "There is a breakfast burrito waiting for you in the kitchen Little one. Eat and while we load the car." "Are you sure Goddric? I don't mind helping." "I know you don't but I want you to eat." He said as he press a quick kiss to Rayn's forehead. Rayn rolled his eye and left the room to get the burrito. Goddric was a great cook, he loved his food, but Rayn also didn't like not being helpful and they both knew it.

They had made it to the airport with plenty of time. They also made it through the boarding process with minimal annoyance. Airport were not Asami's favorite place. Rayn got the sense that Asami much rather drive or ride in a crowded bus them fly. However for Rayn he was willing to put up with the displeasure if flying. Once they were seated. First class of course Rayn heard a sigh and felt both his mate's relax. "You guys really don't like flying huh?" Rayn asked innocently. "Its not the flying I dislike, its everything before.Its hard for even the oldest of vampires to deal with being around that many people." "Oh I didn't...." "Its okay Little one,for you I would do anything." Goddric reassured him with a gentle yet firm squeeze of their interlaced fingers. "I dislike flying in general, but being in a plane with heightened sense of smell is hard." "Yup" Goddric agreed. "To make my point, someone in economy class hasn't showered in at least a week and another is using way to much body spray." "Ew that is gross." Rayn said as he made a face like he just sucked on a lemon. "Indeed." Jeff piped in from across the row. Rayn gave both his mate's hands a squeeze.He was grateful to his mate's and they felt it clearly though the bond. The plane took off and the four of them filled the time with mindless small talk.

As they left the terminal Rayn was nearly bowled over by a woman,werewolf, that looked to be in her last 30's. Jeff had grabbed Asami and Goddric's arms when he seen his sister coming. "Hello to you too Sarah." Rayn chuckled as he gained his footing. Sarah was a touchy-filly kind of person so he had half expected this. She lifted him up in an almost bone crushing bear hug. "I missed you kid!"She said and then her attention landed on his mates who were uncomfortably watching her. They were fighting the need to pull their mate way from the she-wolf. "Oh, oh.... oh!" Her eye widen as the 'surprise' Jeff hinted at click. She pulled on the collar of Rayn's shirt. "Sarah, what the....." He wasn't able to finish his sentence before she let out squeal of joy. "You found your mates! I just knew that Goddess had a special plan for you!" "Sarah please let Rayn go, his mates are starting to get upset." Jeff half joked,but Goddric was really starting to become annoyed, but once Asami found out it was Jeff's sister he had relaxed. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I just got so excited." "They understand Sarah, they are just a bit..." Rayn was at a lose as to how to explain his mate's reaction to her. "We are protective." Goddric grunted. "As you should be. Rayn needs mate's that are protective, understanding and most importantly loving." Sarah said as she lead them to three cars that were waiting for them. Rayn recognized the drive of each of them and smiled. His mates felt him relax a bit more and that alone made them smile.

They arrived on the Silver Creek Pack lands after about a hours drive.Goddric and Asami had been less then happy when they couldn't ride with Rayn, but Jeff had reassured them that Rayn was safe and that he needed some time to talk alone with Sarah and her mate Amber. The Alpha, Mark, was waiting to greet them on the porch of the pack house. "Rayn!" Called his wife Mimi. "Its so good to see you again!" "Same to you Mimi. Also I would like to introduce you to my... um... my mates." Mimi's eyes went wide when Rayn spoke."Mates? Mates! You found your mates! Did you hear that Mark???""Yes Mimi, now let the boy's arm go before you shake it off."Mark laughed. Goddric and Asami stepped up beside him. Goddric rested a hand on his lower back and Asami rested a protective arm around his shoulder. They knew this pack had only good will and love for their mate but it wasn't their pack so they were still on edge. "Alpha Mark Luna Mimi, I would like to introduce my mate's Alpha's Asami and Goddric of the Teal Mountain River Pack." "Its a pleasure to meet you. As read say I am Alpha Mark and this is my mate and pack Luna Mimi." He said as he shook their hands. "Oh isn't that the pack that was the first in successfully integrate both werewolves and vampires?" Mimi asked suddenly her voice filled with excitement."Yes ma'am, that is our pack." Asami answered. Rayn could feel the pride rolling off his mates. It was a pleasant feeling. "Well lets go inside you guys have to be exhausted from your flight."Mimi said as she practically pulled the three into the house.

"Mimi is something else huh?" Goddric chuckled when they had finally gotten to the room they would stay the night in. Mimi had insisted that Rayn tell her about how they meet and then drilled them about how they planned to keep Rayn happy. "Yeah, after I came here I guess you could say she kinda became like a second mom. She was very protective for the first month I was here. She was the one that took care of me when I was at my lowest after my mom attacked me." Both Goddric and Asami could feel the love and sorrow roll off Rayn. "He really has been through so much, I am glad he found these people.They will make great allies." "Agreed. " They linked to each other before pulling Rayn into a hug. "You guys really like hugging huh?" "There's a lot we like Little one." Goddric replied and neither he nor Asami missed the sensual promise behind his words. It sent a shiver down Rayn's spine. "As much as I would love to do 'that'. We need to sleep. I have a feeling the next few days are going to be.. stressful." Rayn said as he pulled away and went to his suitcase to find some pj bottoms.

-General Point of View change – Rayn -

They had been driving for over four hour and the closer they got to the pack lands the more Rayn began to get restless. His mate's and even Jeff did their best to reassure him he was safe, but there was a still a fear there. Even the fact that Rick was dead wasn't helping."We are entering pack lands now." Jeff told them dryly. Rayn simply nodded, his throat felt like it was closing. He felt Asami's arm around his shoulders and the hand that Goddric hand resting on his leg squeeze reassuring him that they were there. Ten minutes later they were pulling up to the pack house. "You okay?" Goddric asked as Jeff killed the engine of the SUV. "Yeah. I think so."Rayn told him meekly. Before he too exited the vehicle. There was a serial feeling as he step out. He hadn't thought he would be back here again. Rayn was walking up the steps when the door of the pack house opened and Rayn's jaw dropped. Standing there in the door way was the new Alpha, and Rayn's only living relative. "Hey Rayn..." Was as far as the Alpha got before Rayn had pushed past Jeff and lunched himself into the man's awaiting arms. Leaving all three of the others stunned and lost. "Uncle..." Rayn hiccuped through tears. "Uncle?" The other three said in unison. "Lets move inside and talk. Okay?" The Alpha told them as he ran a loving hand up and down Rayn's back.