[MingKit] Meet you in my world (Extra)

Start from the beginning

So when Kit heard that Ohm idolized Ming who is doing the gaming live-streaming and gathered so many followers plus getting some income and Ohm wanted to be like that, Kit was worried and first thing he did was talking to Ohm to discuss with his parents first. Ohm realized that he couldn't do this behind their back and it took him a month to convince his parents about that until they allowed him with some conditions of course. Kit was happy for Ohm when he knew it and supported his friend all the way even though he's a bit afraid to see the extreme excitement afraid that there will be huge disappointment later day. Kit hoped he's wrong.

"What do you think, Kit?" Ohm's voice startled him.

"What?"

"Ao, you didn't listen to me?"

"Erm..."

"Meanie. Don't go daydreaming about Ming... oh, your head goes there because I mention him earlier." Ohm smirked. Kit blinked.

"Huh what? No." Kit tried to deny but he knew his face turned red. Ohm chuckled. Both of them could never keep a secret from each other. Kit tried at first but failed eventually when Ohm caught Kit smiling while watching Ming's live-stream. Yeah, Kit was one of Ming's subscribers ever since Kit first saw Ming talking to Ohm. Since the day Ohm found out Kit watched Ming's live-stream alone, he pried and made Kit talk who eventually had to confess.

Flashback

Kit was walking through the entrance to the faculty of Maths. He wasn't one of the students here, he's from another college but he often came here for his best friend so he knew his way around. The college was quite opened as their cafeteria sold good food and the workers of office building near the college often came to have lunch there so it's not a weird occurrence to see someone who isn't a student inside the college's ground.

Kit came today because Ohm's parents left some stuff with him to give to Ohm as the parents had emergency to settle with their company's branch and will be going to the countryside for few days. Kit decided it's better to find Ohm at the college instead of waiting Ohm came back. They lived next to each other thou.

Kit noticed Ohm as he predicted the guy just finished his class at this time. He was about to call Ohm when he saw his friend was talking to someone. A tall slender built, quite handsome guy. Kit blinked when he realized he's checking out that guy. 'Oh come on, don't be a pervert.' But then he saw the guy smiled and he couldn't help but feel weak in his knees and his stomach fluttered. 'What... his smile. Oh my god.'

The guy patted Ohm's shoulder and then left. Ohm waved him a goodbye before turning to Kit's direction to notice his friend was there. "Kit?" He's surprised.

Kit heard the call and smiled to Ohm. "Yo, man." He made his way to Ohm.

"I didn't know you're coming."

"I'm going to my class later and I stop by to give you this. From your parents." Kit passed a bag and Ohm took it. "And also they asked me to tell you they will be back in five days."

"Oh, they left?"

"Yeah, something happened with the branch I think."

"Um. Okay. To be honest you could just send me a text and left this one at my house." Ohm said. Kit grinned.

"I thought we could have lunch together?" Ohm chuckled.

"You have fallen in love with the food here huh?" Kit giggled and nodded. Ohm hummed. "Okay, let's go then." The two friends walked together. Kit turned to Ohm.

"Hey, I saw you talk to someone earlier. Who's that? I think I know all your friends here but that one I never see." Kit asked trying not to be obvious. He's eager to know who that guy is.