Fifteen

TW: there's some light smut

You wake up to Spencer reading to the baby out loud. His head was still on your chest, you pretend to sleep for a little while enjoying Spencer's voice. He turns around and lifts you shirt up kissing your stomach saying "I can't wait till you're here peanut", You open your eyes smiling at him you lean up kissing him when you pull away he says "Good morning my love" you say. "Good morning pretty baby" he said. You got up and walked to the shower turning it on, your legs were still sore. You pull your shirt over your head ,you see Spencer sitting on the bed staring at you with a grin on his face. You didn't have a bra on just a big shirt and underwear. You smile at him turning around pulling your panties down slowly, You hear him jump off the bed running in the bathroom you walked into the shower standing under the water closing your eyes. You hear the shower door open you open your eyes and see Spencer you look him up and down as he walks in grabbing you pulling you into him.

He kisses you his hands find your ass squeezing it gently before he turns you around and bends you over. You instantly feel him inside of you, filling you up. "F-Fuck" you moan. He starts moving in and out faster and faster you feel the knot began to form in your lower stomach. "You're doing so good pretty baby, hold on a little longer" he groans. You bite your lip trying your best to hold on, A few more thrust later "Cum with me pretty baby" he groans.You instantly come undone moaning uncontrollably you feel his hips buck as his warm liquid starts spilling out of you. Both of your pants filled the shower. You stand up slowly and turn around, he pulls you in for a slow passionate kiss. "You did so good" he said pushing your hair behind your ear. You smile before standing back underneath the water he grabbed some shampoo putting it in his hands then massage it into your scalp. Your eyes rolled back cause of how good it felt. Once he was done you washed it out he did the same thing with the conditioner while it was sitting you washed his hair. He grabbed your body was putting a little bit into his hand, rubbing it between his hands then rubbing it all over your body his touch soft and gentle. You both finished showering you stepped out, looking in the mirror the doctor said you were about three and a half months pregnant and you were starting to show. Your bump wasn't that big just a little bump.

You smile rubbing your hand on your stomach you look up in the mirror seeing Spencer smiling behind you wrapped up in a towel. "I can't wait Spence" you say turning around while wrapping yourself and your hair in a towel. "I can't either we're gonna give our little peanut the world" he said wrapping his arms around you rubbing your belly. You smile and kiss his cheek,"Okay how'd should dress and pack" you say walking to the closet. "Umm we're gonna be in the car for a while so wear something comfy, Pack something nice for when you see my mom preferably something that shows off your bump, and pack something for a date night." he said, You got done packing walking out of the closet seeing Spencer asleep on your bed you put your bags by the door walk back to your room. You walk over to the bed kissing Spencer's face "Wake up handsome it's almost time to leave and we still have to stop by your house so you can pack" you whisper.

             He groans sitting up to stretch, he kissed you getting up putting on some black sweats and a hoodie. He grabbed your bags and the keys you both headed for the car. He put your bags in the back and walked to your door opening it for you. He closed your door and got in on his side turning the car on and driving to his apartment. The ride was pretty short you stayed in the car while he packed you played with your ring admiring it, it was an oval shaped diamond he told you that it was his moms which made it even more special. A few minutes went by you saw Spencer walking out of his apartment you smiled cause he changed his hoodie to a tight fitted white t-shirt that hugged his chest perfectly he looked so good you couldn't believe that he was real or that he was actually your fiancé, that he chose you of all the other girls he chose you and that made you feel extra special.

           He put his bags in the back and climbed into the car saying. "Okay peanut & my pretty baby are you ready to go?","Yes pretty boy we're ready" you tease him. He gives you a genuine smile putting a hand on your stomach drawing little circles. You place your hand on his "so podcast,music or an audio book" you say grabbing your phone. "Mmm what book" he says "Pride and Prejudice" you say with a smile. "How could I say no to one of your favorite books" he smiled. A couple hours into the trip you finished the book then you took some time to talk about it. "we should get there about noon tomorrow" he said, "I'm tired" you yawn. "Me too a sign back there said that there's a hotel up ahead we'll stop up there" he said.

         You guys stop at a hotel you were so tired you don't even remember how but the next thing you remember you were on the hotel bed and Spencer was coming out of the bathroom with wet hair. "How'd I get here" you laugh, "well Angel you fell asleep I carried you up here" he said. "also I didn't stop at that hotel I told you about we made it to Las Vegas just an hour away from my mom" he replied with a smile. "I thought you said noon" you say "it is noon" he laughs. "I'm tired" he said jumping on the bed. "We aren't seeing my mom till tomorrow" he added in a sleepy voice. "Okay handsome get some rest" you said kissing his cheeks. You watched some tv for while until you got sleepy again,you ended up falling asleep with Spencer's head on chest.

        You wake up in the morning from your phone buzzing the caller ID said it was the baby doctor.
{The call}
Dr.Lee- Hello is this Mrs.Y/n
Y/n- Yes this is *your pronouns*
Dr.Lee- I was wondering when you were free to make an appointment to find out the baby's gender
Y/n- umm I'm out of town currently but I should be back some next week.
Dr.Lee- great how does wednesday sound?
Y/n- That's perfect thank you
Dr.Lee- thank you for your time.
{end}
       "who was that" Spencer said in a sleepy voice, "that my love was Dr.Lee calling for our first appointment" you say smiling. He shot up almost instantly "Oh my can I come" he said, you laughed "Of course your the father of this child". "Okay so it's a 'finding out the gender of our baby appointment' who do we want to throw the gender reveal party?" you ask, "Well obviously Penelope, JJ, and Em" he says. "Okay I'll let them know" you say with a smile.

{BAU Baddies}
Y/n: Hey girls how do y'all feel about planning the baby shower?
Penelope- I've already started planning
JJ- I'd love too!
Emily- You didn't even have to ask us
Y/n: I love you guys <3
Penelope- We love you more,Tell Spencer we said hii!
Y/n: I will!
{End}
"They said they'll do it, and they all said Hi" you laugh. "Okay let's get ready" he says walking his bags. You get your makeup bag and your curling iron, You did very light makeup just filling in your brows and a little bit of mascara. you curled your hair then walked to your bag putting on this tight long tight baby blue dress you paired that with a white cardigan, and some white sandals. Spencer was wearing some black slacks and a black button down.  "Ready?" he asks, you nod he puts his hand out for you to grab, you grab it and walk out of the hotel together. He walked you to the car you both got in, then you guys were your way to his moms place.You were almost there you could feel your nerves start to settle in, "Hey it's gonna be okay she already loves you" he said putting his hands on yours, "What if she doesn't" you choke out, "I've written about you in my letters and she's said that she can't wait to meet you and that you sound perfect" he says. "But-," you begin to say, "No buts Y/N she's gonna love you" he interrupts you. "Okay" you say taking a deep breath.

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry i haven't updated in a little bit but here's a kinda long chapter I hope you like it I love y'all so much❤️