Two

After the case the whole team decides to go out for dinner and drinks. Spencer stops you before the elevator closes. "Hey do you have a ride to the restaurant?" he asked " If you wanted pick me you can" you say smirking . "I'll be there at 7:00 sharp the restaurant is approximately 45 minutes and 28 seconds from your house" he replies. How does this man know how many seconds exactly he never ceases to amaze you. "Don't be late pretty boy" you say while exiting the elevator.You get in your car and drive home. Once you get home you get a shower and listen to some SZA once you get out you decide to put something risky on to get Spencer's attention. You put on a white silk mini dress ending mid thigh, accentuating your curves. You pair that with a gold butterfly necklace and a gold bracelet. You straighten your hair doing a nude smokey eye. Penelope told you and that you guys were going to a fancy Italian restaurant that Rossi went to quite often. Of course if Rossi went there a lot it had to be good he has impeccable taste.
         You finished getting ready waiting for Spencer to come get you. At exactly 7 you hear a knock at your door assuming it was Spencer you slip on your sparkly gold heels. You opened the door to the one and only boy genius. He was wearing a white button down with the two top buttons undone,the sleeves were rolled up with a gold rolex on his left wrist. He had on black and white checkered slacks and of course his black high top converse with mitch matched socks. "Looks like we're matching" you giggled. His eyes rake down your figure admiring you for a brief moment. " You look absolutely gorgeous y/n" you blush "You don't look to bad yourself pretty boy" you say with a smirk. "Come one or we're gonna be late" you say locking your door. As you both make your way down the steps he puts his hand on your lower back. You tense up not expecting that. Once you guys get to his car he walks over to your door opening it up for you then closing it once you sat down. The drive to the restaurant was quite and short, you arrived. "Stay there i'll get the door for you" Spencer said turning the car off taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out. Walking over to your door he opened it and put out his hand for you to grab. "Thank you" you say blushing. "What a gentleman I wish my husband would do that for me, how long have you guys been dating?" a random lady says."Uh- we actually aren't dating we're best friends" you say with a smile. "Well you could've fooled me you guys would be cute together" she replied back. You both blush and start walking in seeing the team at the table you both walk over the only two seats left and they were right beside each other. During dinner Spencer's hand would graze your thigh.
     After dinner everyone but Hotch and Rossi decided to go to a bar that you guys went to frequently. The bartender already memorized everyone's orders. A few drinks in, "Hey guys let's play truth or dare" drunk Penelope blurts out. "We aren't in elementary school" Spencer said while sipping his club soda. "Come on spence live a little it will be fun" Derek says playfully hitting his shoulder. "Fine i'll play" he says. "Yay Y/n what about you?" Penelope says "I'm in" you smile. "Okay i'll start" Emily said.  "JJ, truth or dare?" "mmm dare" she says, "I dare you to give someone here a lap dance" Emily says with a grin. "Okay" JJ responds. She walks over to Em and swings her hips then proceeds to give her a lap dance."Y/n truth or dare?" JJ asks you. "dare" you say with confidence. " I dare you to kiss pretty boy" she says with a devilish smirk. You choke on your drink, then you see Spencer looking at you. "Is it okay with you spence?" you ask him. "uh- yea I guess a dares a dare" he says.
             You walk over to him, pulling his head down to your head and kissing him. His lips were so soft practically melting with yours. You pulled away breathing heavy. He lowers his head to your ear whispering "You're a good kisser Angel" you get butterflies in your stomach. You walk back to your seat making eye contact with Spencer and he winks at you. You couldn't help but think 'why did he call me angel he's never called me that before' that definitely spiked your interest. After a couple of rounds you decided it was time to go home. You walk over to Spencer "Hey are you ready to take me home Pretty boy?" you ask. "Ready whenever you are" He says placing his hand on your back rubbing circles. You feel the butterflies in your stomach again. "I'm ready" you choke out. "Okay let me say bye to everyone meet me in the car?" he replies taking his hand off your back grabbing his keys and handing them to you. You nod walking out side to his car.

A/N: Okay Y/n and Spencer kissed!!!!! How we feeling about this so far? love youuu❤️