Eleven

A/n: Merry crisis ❤️😼 i hope you enjoy

             You were still shocked. The doctor left the room and you were still frozen in place. The rest of the day you figured out how you were gonna tell Spencer. You definitely wanted to tell him in person but you just thought this whole thing was moving so fast. But he's gonna be such a good dad. You barley got any sleep. Penelope came in the morning ahoy decided that you were gonna tell Spencer first. A couple days later.... You woke up and Spencer was sleeping in the chair. He looked so peaceful but also looked uncomfortable. "y/n take a picture it will last longer" Derek said. "Shhhh you're gonna wake him" you whispered. "Too late" Spencer said stretching. "how'd you sleep?" derek asked. "terrible this hospital chair is not comfortable" he said. "well you could've just hopped in the bed with me" you said rolling your eyes. They both laughed. "So how long has this whole thing been going on?" Derek said pointing his finger at the both of you. "2 months 5 days 13 hours and 45 seconds" Spencer replied. He didn't count the time you were in your coma cause he broke it off for your safety which in the end didn't give you safety. "Wow, well I just dropped by i'm here to pick Savannah up for brunch" Derek said , You all said your goodbyes and it was just you and Spencer. Your heart instantly started racing, the fact that you were pregnant still felt unreal and it was a miracle it even survived. You and Spencer started watching Law & Order and you both were picking out everything that was wrong. " Hey Spence" you said, "Yes pretty baby" he said turn around to look at you. "I have something to tell you.."You said, "What is it?" he said grabbing your hand. "I'm- I'm pregnant" you blurred out. "W-what - how?" he stuttered, "I don't know how it even survived if you aren't ready I totally understand I can take care of it myself and I won't hold it against you" you said. "No no i'm ready i'm just shocked" he paused. "There's no other woman i'd want to be the mother of my children then you" he said tears welling up in both of your eyes. He got up and hugged you squeezing you a little too tightly, "ouch" you say laughing. "Sorry" he said letting go. He kissed you passionately then kissed your belly. "I'm so ready" he whispered, "me too"

A/N: okay ik it's short but I had to update you guys 😼 anyways this story is nowhere near done just gonna be very very eventful I can tell you that much 🌝 tmr i'll post a longer chapter maybe even two 🥲 anyways Merry christmas to those who celebrate i love youuuu!