Twenty Five

A/N: okay guys i'm sorry it's been a while since i've updated i've just had no motivation to write :/ but i'm back better than ever and i got a lot of ideas. Also for everyone saying "y/n better be on birth control" she is don't worry three kids is more than enough lol. Anyways I love you all with my whole heart! <3

    Spence helped you up and walked you to the shower, he turned the shower on holding your hand as you both walk in. Spence pulled you into him as the water was running down both of your body's you looked into his hazel eyes. He looked into yours and smiled, he bent down placing three light kisses on your forehead. "You're so gorgeous y/n" he said in between each kiss, "and you Spence are so handsome" you say smiling. You stand in your tippy toes and give him a little kiss on his cheek. You both shower normally kissing each other here and there. You both get out, you walk to your closet putting on one of Spencer's t-shirts and a pair if panties. You walk out seeing spencer with his FBI sweatpants on that hung low. "Y/n do you know how irresistible you look right now" he says laying on the bed, "Mm too bad pretty boy you're gonna have to resist all this" you say running your hands down your body as you walk over to your side of the bed.

     "that's gonna be hard but i'll try" he says smiling, he pulls you in for a kiss. After the kiss you fall asleep on his chest, you wake up before spence, his arms were wrapped around you. You looked up at him he looked so peaceful, you stare at him until you hear your phone ring. Spencer groans, you sit up and look at your phone seeing it was JJ who was calling. You answer:

Y/n: hey JJ is everything okay?

JJ- Y/N!! Cat took the kids

Your heart dropped you felt numb

Y/n- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Spencer looks at you and mouths what's wrong.

JJ- Emily and I heard a knock at the door and Em went to get it while i stayed with the kids all i hear is a gun shot and i rush over to see what happened, and everything went black.

Y/n: how do you know it was Cat it could've been anybody

JJ- She left a not that said "I warned you Y/n"  we're all meeting at the BAU in 10 minutes
Y/n: Okay we'll be there

You look at Spencer tears falling down your face, "Y/n what's wrong" he says walking over to you. "Shh- she t-t-took them" you say. "WHAT?" he says cupping your face. "Cat she took them spence JJ said that Em went to answer the door and JJ heard a gun shot and then she went to check on Em and then everything went black." you say crying even more your heart hurt your kids were taken by your crazy ex. "Okay okay let's go to the BAU and figure this out she won't win Y/n I promise" he says grabbing his keys and a t-shirt, you wipe your tears and go into full on pissed off / determined mode. You grab a pair of sweatpants. You walk out slipping in a pair of crocs Spence put on his converse and you both went out the door. You didn't talk the whole ride or even touch each other, you get there and practically jump out the car storming into the bullpen. You walked past team going to the roundtable to look at the leads they had so far.

                                {Spencer's pov}

   When Y/n told me what happened I was filled with anger and I was scared of what Cat Adams was capable of, I knew she wouldn't hurt the kids because she wanted Y/n all to her self and she had to know that if she hurt the kids. She would have no chance with Y/n,not that she did but in her sick and twisted mind she probably thought that she did. Y/n was crying so I had to be the strong one for the both of us "okay okay let's go to the BAU and figure this out, she won't win Y/n i promise" I told Y/n. She needed some reassurance, I grab a t-shirt and i put on my converse i didn't care that my outfit wasn't appropriate for work i just needed to get there and find out where cat has my kids.

   The ride to there was short there were no words shared between me and Y/n. I parked the car y/n basically sprinted in there and i trailed behind her. We walked into the bull pen the team was there talking Y/n walked straight past them to the roundtable were all the case stuff was.

                                  {end}

  You started going through the case file as Hotch and the rest of the team come into the room, you see Emily with a sling on her shoulder and a bandage around it. JJ had a band aid on her head, "Em are you sure you don't want to rest?" you ask, "Y/n these are my godchildren i'm gonna stay here and help you find them" she says sitting down. "Okay Y/n tell us about your relationship with Cat" Hotch said. "Well there's not that much to tell you, it was normal at the beginning we would go on dates and stuff like that until she started getting possessive and she started accusing me of cheating. When I wasn't, she didn't want me to finish college cause she thought that profiling was stupid, I got tired of it and I left I finished school and applied here" you responded. Penelope comes running into the room, "Sir Cats on the line she says she'll only talk to y/n" she says to hotch. He looks at you "are you okay with that?" he asks you, You look at Spence and speaks your head "yes". You walk out and pick up the phone.

Y/n: Hello
Cat: Hi Y/n
Y/n: what do you want Cat
Cat: I want us baby can't you see i'm doing all this for us
Y/n: are my kids okay?
Cat: Yes y/n i wouldn't hurt them
Y/n: I wanna hear them put Tate on the phone
Cat: okay...
Tate: Hey mommy
Y/n: Hey buddy are you and your siblings okay?
Tate: Yes ma'am we are
Y/n: okay buddy Daddy and I love you
Tate: Love you too
Cat: okay here's how this is gonna work, we are gonna go on a date just us no cops no wires, and if the date goes good I will tell you we're your kids are
Y/n: Okay when and where
Cat: Tonight at the Italian restaurants you and your team each at all the time
Y/n: okay bye

You hang up, "What did she want" Spence said going in for a hug. "She said that she wants to do on a date with me no cops or wires and if it goes well she'll tell us where the kids are" you says pulling away from the hug. "Okay but we have know where you're going" Hotch said "The Italian restaurants always go to" you respond. "okay, please be safe" Emily said. "i will" you say, You hug everyone and take the keys from spencer. You walk out to the car and get in and drive home. Once you get home you walk in and go straight to the bathroom to get ready. You thought maybe this is crazy but you'd do anything for your kids anything for them for be safe and this is all you could do. You put on and black silk dress that ended mid thigh and had a little slit on the left side. You curled your hair and did very light makeup, you paired your dress with some sliver jewelry and black stilettos. You look at yourself in the mirror before turning off all the lights walking out of the house.