Four

TW: choking,orgasam denial, and
praise kink!

        He got in and started the car, placing his hand on your thigh. "Okay so i was thinking, either we eat at the festival or we can go to this diner i know it has the best burgers in my opinion but it's up to you" he says glancing over your way, "Umm... let's go to the diner" you say with a smile. "I was secretly hoping you'd say pick that" he laughed. You guys arrive to the festival, he turned off the car getting out you open your door getting out your eyes meet with his. he opens the car door, "Spence what are you doing" you said before being interrupted, "Get in" he said in a deep voice. "What - why i thought we were gonna watch movies" you say. "Y/n get in the car or i'm gonna have to punish you" he said. you get in the car he closes the door waiting's couple seconds before opening it again. Putting his hand out to for you to grab it. You take his hand "Now listen to me" he said kissing your hand. "I open the door and if you try to open the door for yourself i'll have to punish you, do you understand?" he whispers in your ear. You couldn't even speak so you just nodded your head. "Use your words pretty girl" he said, "Yes doctor, I understand." you say slickly.
      "Oh Angel you're gonna regret calling me doctor" he said. You guys sitting down the whole time he was  translating what they were saying by whispering it in your ear his voice was like music to your ears. During the movie he reached for your hand lacing his fingers between yours.Once the movie was over you both go up making your way back to the car. "Change of plans Angel we're going to my apartment the diner does take out we'll order it when we get there sound good?" he asked. "mhmm sounds good to me doctor" you say with a smirk. "Oh Angel" He said.
       The drive to his house was short not much talking. When you got to his apartment he got the door as always. Grabbing your hand walking you up. He unlocked his door and let you inside, his living room filled with book shelves and the book shelves slapped full of books. You hear the door shut then you feel your self being pulled. Spencer pulled your arm pinning you to the door his face dangerously close to your face.
      He was so close you guys were breathing the same air, his breath intoxicating. "y/n" he said in a low voice. "yes?" you say breathing heavy. "i gotta tell you something it's been heavy on my mind for well a while now" he said backing up walking towards the couch. "What is it?" you say following him sitting next to him. "Well i think i have feelings for you y/n, and i think i've had them for a long time, you're the only one who genuinely listens when I spit out random facts." he laughed while grabbing your hand and holding it. You were shocked he never really showed his feelings to you a lot I mean you guys were best friends, but he never showed signs till after your kiss.
             "Spence i've liked you too, I see how much you care for people and just your personality in general." you say with a smile. Before you know it his lips crash together your lips practically melting with his. He pulls to his room before kissing you passionately, moving his hands along your body his touch feeling like fire. He pulls away from the kiss "Is this okay with you?" he says looking in your eyes. "Yes Doctor, i want you to ruin me" you say in a seductive voice. "Oh Angel I will" he says pulling your shirt above your head before reconnecting your lips. Moving his lips to your neck, nipping at the skin softly,before unclasping your bra. Pushing you down on the bed gently, kissing along the tops of your breasts, taking your nipples between his fingers gently pinching them. Making you moan loudly, kissing all the way down your stomach as he was pulling your jeans down. You were wearing purple lace panties. "Mmm purple, it's like you know i was gonna fuck you tonight." he groaned as he pulled them down revealing your wet core. "So wet just for me Angel" he groaned kissing your thighs before sliding one finger in your core. Before attaching his mouth to your clit swirling his tongue before adding another finger pumping them in to you slowly. "Spence" you moan, "Take my fingers Angel i know you can" he says pumping them in and out faster each time sucking your clit, You feel the pleasure building up nearing your end. "I'm gonna cum" you moan. Then you feel the absence of his fingers, "What the hell Spence" you pout. "That's for opening your door, Don't worry baby you'll cum just wait." he says taking off his clothes. Then he walks over to you leaning over you lining his hard member with your entrance. You feel him slowly enter you filling you up all the way up. He looked at you for reassurance that you still wanted this to go on. You nodded, then you felt him slide in and out filling you up more and more. After a little he began to move faster and faster, you feel his hand on your neck. As he slightly put pressure on the sides of you neck as he was going in and out of you. "You got this pretty girl take my dick like i know you can." he says. You could feel the pleasure building up in your lower stomach. "Doctor" you moan. "God say it again Angel" he moaned out. "Doctor i'm gonna cum" you said. " Cum with me pretty baby" he said. His words making you come undone. You felt pure bliss washing over you. Still feeling him move in and out of you, until you feel his sick twitch filling you up with his warm cum. He pulled out of you laying beside you, both of you trying to catch your breaths. " You did so good for me Angel" you hear him say.

A/N: HIII GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I WONT BE POSTING TMR UNTIL LATE CAUSE I HAVE TO WORK :( but anyways love you guys & THANK YOU FOR 130 reads 🥺