Twenty Three

You guys started getting ready for the dinner at Rossi's, you curled your hair doing light makeup you walk to you closet and put on a tight red long sleeve dress that ended at your knees. You grabbed some black strapy heels. You walk to Tate's room seeing him and Spencer trying to pick out an outfit. "what about this" Tate asked Spence showing him this red plaid shirt and green plaid pants. "Tate your mom will kill me if I let you wear that" he laughed, "yes i would" you smile. "wow" Spence said as his mouth dropped, "mama you look very pretty" Tate said running over to hug you you lean down picking him up. "Thank you baby cakes" you smile giving him a kiss on the cheek. "let's get you dressed you"  you add, You dress Tate in blue jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with his converse. You combed his hair over and then walked out to the living room. You see spence in a black button down shirt with black dress pants and his converse, his sleeves were rolled up showing off his forearms the two top buttons on his shirt were undone and his hair was messy. "Well don't you look handsome" you say smiling at him. "you're one to talk you look stunning" he says pulling you into him he cupped your face with his hand and pulled you in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate, "Ewww can you guys stop kissing" Tate said putting his hands over his eyes.

     You both laugh "okay are you guys ready to go?" you ask, They nod their heads and walk to the door. You guys get into the car and drive to Rossi's house when you arrive you all get out and walk to the door, Spencer knocks and Rossi answers. "GRANDPA ROSSI" Tate yells running to give Rossi a hug, "Oh hello" Rossi says hugging Tate. You feel your heart warm as you smile, "Come in" Rossi said as you walk in and see everyone. "Tate come here" you say, He runs over to you. "okay Tate this is your cousins Henry and Jack" you say point to them. "Hi" Tate says waving at them, "Boys say hi to Tate" Hotch says, "Hii" they say at the same time. "How bout you boys go play" JJ tells them, They run to the back yard.

     "Damn Y/n you look good" Penelope says, "Thanks Pen" you smile giving her a hug. "when's the due date?" JJ asks, "next wednesday" you say, "So halloween babies" She asks. "Yes and Spence is super excited" you laugh grabbing his arm. He smiles "Well I can watch Tate when you go into labor" Penelope says, "Okay i'm sure he'll be very happy" you smile. "Well let's eat" Rossi says. Everyone eats and hangs out for a while then everyone goes home. You guys got home Tate feel asleep on the ride so Spence took him to his room and put him down for bed. You got unready and decided not to get in the shower cause you were so tired, you dressed yourself in panties and on for spencer's big t-shirts. You laid in bed and turned the tv on not to long after Spence came in and got undressed he put on a pair of grey sweats and walked over to you. His sweats hung low showing his v-line you look at him up and down, "God you're so handsome" you say. He lays down beside you and says "You're so gorgeous y/n and i hope you know that, you're such an amazing mom already and we've only had Tate for what two weeks" he says, "You're so patient with everyone and you're effortlessly the prettiest woman ever" he says pushing your hair behind your ear, "have i told you that i'm so lucky to have you Spencer Walter Reid" you say teasing him cause you know he hates is middle name. "I'm even luckier" he says with a smile. You end up falling asleep in his arms.

{halloween}

It started off as a normal day you were having really bad back pain and were having some contractions but they weren't 1 min apart. Spence packed the baby bags just in case the doctor said that you could go into labor at anytime to be ready. You hear a knock at the door, "I got it" Spence said  getting up and answering it, "Hiii, omg Y/n you look like hell" Penelope said walking over to you. "Yea these babies are already a handful" you say, "Well i'm here to pick up Mr.Tate" she says. "Aunt Penelope" Tate says running up to her."Hi big boy are you ready to stay the night with me?" she asks, "Yess" he said jumping up and down. Spencer hands her Tate's overnight bag, Tate runs over to you and gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek saying. "Goodbye mama love you", He gave Spence a hug, a kiss, and a fist bump and said "Bye dada love you". They left and you and Spence sat on the couch till you got up to go to the bathroom and then you felt water coming out between your legs, "SPENCE MY WATER JUST BROKE" you yelled trying to step out of the water.

Y/n: hi guys i'm so very sorry for the delay fist i had phone problems then i had no motivation to write but here i am ❤️ i hope you enjoy THE BABIES ARE COMING!!!!