Nineteen

Everyone walks straight to the round table with their go bags in hand, You see Penelope with the remote infront of the screen with pictures for the crime scene. "Okay my lovely's there's only been one murder so far, so Charlie and Lilly Willks were murdered in their home at 7pm last night, Charlie Willks stabbed 30 times in the chest, Lily was shot executioner style in the back of the head" she said. "So overkill on the husband, and not the wife" Derek added, "Yes but the 6 year old son went and hid in the hidden room in there house" she said, "What's his name?" you asked. "Tate lee willks" Penelope said. You and Spencer look at each other and smile because Tate Lee was on your baby name list. " The very said thing is poor Tate has to go to a foster home because both his parents were only children and the grandparents passed away before Tate was even born" Penelope added."okay team wheels up in 30" Hotch said closing his case file.

Everyone gets up closing the case files and walking out to there desks to grab the rest of their things. "Y/n are you gonna be okay working on this case" Hotch asks you. "yeah i'll just stay out of the field cause Spence doesn't want me to get hurt or for the babies to get hurt either" you tell him. "Okay you'll go to the station with me and JJ , while everyone else goes to the crime scene, I'll let you be the one to talk to Tate" he says walking with you. "Sounds great, am I gonna be asking him questions or?" you say, "well first he just need a mother figure to comfort him and then you can see if he heard or saw anything" he added. "Okay" you say with a smile, Hotch walks out of the BAU to go to the jet. "You know he's only letting you talk to the kid cause of your past" Derek says behind you. "well I'm not complaining cause frankly I relate to what this kid is going through" you said walking to the elevator with him and Spencer. You all pile into on SUV and head for the jet. When you all got there Rossi and Hotch were sitting down waiting for you guys. "bout time" Rossi chuckled. "We're only two minutes late cause we decided to let Spencer drive" Derek said laughing. "Hey Spence is a great driver" you say grabbing Spencer's hand. "Mm you're only saying that cause he's your Pretty Boy" Derek said using a girly voice on pretty boy. "Damn straight" you laugh. You and Spencer sit down in the back of the jet. "So I'm your pretty boy huh?" he whispers moving his hand to your thigh. "Yes all mine" you say before kissing him. He takes his hand off your thigh before unintentionally slipping his hand under his shirt revealing his toned chest. You glancing over at him and pull his shirt down. "What?" he asks, "I could see your chest I don't want anyone to look over and fall in love with you" you said rolling your eyes. He laughs as his hand returns to your thigh.

The flight went by fast, You all got off walking to the SUVs, You, JJ, and Hotch were going to the station. Spence & Rossi were going to the ME. Morgan & Emily we're going to the crime scene. Once you guys got to the station you were greeted by the Sheriff. "Hello I'm sheriff Scott" "Hi I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner this id SSA's Y/n Reid & Jennifer Jareau" You and JJ shake the officers hand, "Where is Tate I'd like to speak with him?" you ask. "Two doors down on your right" The sheriff told you. "Thank you" you say walking away. You find the room you look through the window as see a little boy playing with lego's by himself, You walked in "Hi I'm Mrs.Y/n and you are?" you say walking over sitting next to him. "I'm Tate" he said with a smile. He had dark brown curly hair, with pale skin his eyes were a light blue. "Hi Tate" you say with a smile, "Hi Mrs. Y/n" he says back, "Well Tate what are you building" you ask him looking at his stack of legos. "I'm building a Fire station like what's on the box" he said pointing to the lego box. "Wow that look hard do you need any help?" you ask. "Yes it's kinda hard, my daddy used to play lego's all the time with me" he says. "Do you know what happened to your mommy and daddy?" you ask handing him some of the legos. "No Daddy told me to go hide from the big scary man and that he would come get me but instead some cop found me" he said in a sad voice. "Yea that's what they told me, did you see what the big scary man looked like?" you asked. "Yea he had glasses and a shirt with a funny hotdog on it" he laughed when he said the funny hotdog. "Well do you think you could draw me the funny hotdog?" you ask. "Yes I can but you'll laugh too" he said getting up to walk to the other table. You grab a piece of paper and a pencil and handing to him. He starts to draw laughing the whole time. Once he's done he hands you the paper.

He drew what looked like a hotdog on a rocket. You laugh, "Thank you Tate I have to show this to one of my friends so they can catch the big scary man" you say looking out the window seeing Spencer back for the ME, "Hey Tate" you say "Yes Mrs.Y/n" he says in a cute voice. "I gotta go-" you say before Tate cuts you off saying "No" in a sad voice. "Hey buddy I'll come back I promise but while i'm gone Mr.Spencer is gonna stay in here with you" You signal Spencer to come in. "Okay please hurry up" Tate says. "Hey little dude I can help you build that lego set" Spence says walking over to Tate, "Really?!" he says in an exiting voice. "Yea Mr.Spencer is really good at legos" you say walking out. You look out the window before you go leave you seen Spencer and Tate smiling and laughing it made your heart warm. You walked over to JJ showing her the picture Tate drew.

A/N: Hey guys i hope you like this!! and I am about to start writing 20 😼😼 wow I'm spoiling y'all 😹😹 Anyways love y'all!