Twenty

"This looks like a logo or something" JJ said, "I'm gonna call Penelope" you say walking away, "Hi Y/n" she said, "Hey Pen I just sent you a pic that Tate drew can you look and see if it's anyone's business logo or if they sell t-shirts like that" you say, "Okay umm there's a restaurant that is there logos it's called rocket dogs" she said, "Okay can you see a list of employees there?" you asked, "yes there is 10 people that work there" she said "This man would have to have a record violence, see if any of the men there had ties to charlie" hotch said. "Okay give me a second" she said. There was a brief pause were all you could hear is her keys clicking away. "Okay yes one Marcus Walter, looks like he went to college with charlie and oh sir it's him, He was Charlie's roommate and he has a bunch on his criminal record uhhh looks like he has a pretty bad temper, it says her that he almost punched a man to death. He got sent to prison for 9 years and his release date was a week before the murder" she said. "Okay Garcia we need the address" he said, "Already sent" she said hanging up.

You walk back to the room to get Spencer, you see Tate sleeping on the couch and Spencer was reading to him. "he's out" Spencer said, "the team found the guy Hotch said me and you could stay here" you say smiling, "Y/n I was thinking" he says, "About?" you ask. "Well this might sound crazy but..... What if we adopted Tate" he said running his fingers through Tate's hair. "Well he has nobody and you know better than anyone what the foster care system is like, he's so young and" he says before you cut him off. "Well that would be up to Tate" you say with a smile. "So you're okay with it?" he says getting up and walking over to you. "Yes" you say kissing him. "we have two more on the way" you remind him. "Yea but we're gonna be such good parents, I mean we are financially stable and I kinda got attached" he says, An hour later the team got back they had the man and he confessed he claimed that Charlie stole Lilly from him. You and Spencer spent some time with Tate you didn't mention the situation to him yet cause y'all wanted to ask Hotch.

"Hey Hotch" you say walking to him. "Yes" he says, "Okay so Spencer and I want to adopt Tate can we?" you ask, "Are you guys sure?" Hotch asks. "Yes we kinda fell in love with him in the little time we had with him" you say smiling. "Well the case worker is over there I'm pretty sure it's all paperwork we'll stay here for another day that way you guys can ride back in the jet." he says smiling. "Okay okay um I'm gonna go talk to her" you say basically speed walking over to the case worker. You guys talk about how the process is gonna be long seeing as you guys live a state away. But if Tate wanted he could go stay with you guys, they just had to do a house inspection when you guys got home and stuff. You signed some paperwork and walked to the room were Tate and Spencer were. "Okay Tate, Me and Spencer and a very important question to ask you" you say. "okay" he says looking up from the lego set him and Spence finished building, "Would you wanna come live with us?" you asked him. "Yes!" he practically jumped up and gave you guys a hug. "Are you sure" Spencer asks him. "Yes we can build legos together and Mrs.Y/n you can help if you want to" he says with a smile. "Okay buddy when we get home we'll go shopping to get some legos and clothes" you say exited to spoil him. "Yay" he says jumping up and down, "But for now we got to go get you a pair of pjs and an outfit for tmr" Spence says.

You guys got Tate some clothes just for a day, you got back to the hotel and gave him a bath and help him brush his teeth. Him and Spencer we talking about star wars and how when he was old enough to remember and understand him and Spencer were gonna have a star wars marathon. While they were talking you felt the babes kick for the first time, JJ told you it would feel like butterflies in your stomach. "Spence Tate, the babies kicked" you say laying on the bed they both rushed over to you. "Can I feel" Tate asked, "Yes here let me see your hand" you say putting his hand were the kicks we coming from. Spencer put his big hand on top of Tate's. Tate leaned into Spencer resting his head on Spencer's chest. "Are those gonna be my brothers and sisters" Tate asked. You look at Spencer with a cute expression, "Yes buddy" Spencer says. "Okay boys we need to go to sleep we have a early flight and you get to meet your aunts and uncles tomorrow" you say lightly touching Tate's nose.

A/N:YESSSS! so Y/n and Spencer adopted Tate. It's kinda moving fast cause Tate is barley six years old and I just think he wouldn't fully understand what happened to his parents but just picture that Tate is excited to be living with Y/n & Spencer, and for them to be their new parental figures<3 also this who idea came for My closest friends Kylee! I love you babes! also I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS MAN 😼 thank you for enjoying this story I love writing!