Sixteen

A/n: Look at the picture^ kinda fire even though i'm looking in a different direction IDC 🤑

     Tw: Slight degrading, face fucking , and orgasm denial.

        You guys finally get there, Spencer gets out of the car walking to your door opening it and putting a hand out for you to grab. You take his hand getting out of the car. You walk up with Spencer to the front desk. "Spencer" a man says getting up giving him a hug. "Hi is my mom having one of her good days?" he says, "she's actually having a good day she's super excited to meet your fiancé I presume this is *your pronouns*" He asks, "Yes this is my lovely fiancé Y/n" he says pulling you in. "Why hello Y/n you're one lucky girl, all the young nurses have tried to get after this man but he never is interested" he says patting you on the shoulder. "mm I know" you say with a smile as you see a group of nurses gossiping looking at the both of you.

     You grab Spencer's face pulling him in for a quick kiss, you push your cardigan back putting your left hand on your stomach revealing your baby bump and your ring. Spencer seen the nurses and figured you were doing it to show that he was yours so he played along. He wrapped his hand around you placing on hand firmly on your ass. You look at him and smile as you walk past them to Diana. She was sitting in her chair reading a letter, "Hey mom"  Spencer said, She practically jumps out of her chair and gives him a big hug. You after a little she looked over at you "I believe you're the famous.  Y/N" she said glancing at you, "Yes ma'am" you say smiling. "You're so much more gorgeous then Spencer described" she said pulling you in for a hug. Spencer started to blush, she pulled away from  the hug. "So tell me about yourself" she said sitting down. A couple hours past and visiting hours we're starting to end, you and Spencer got up to leave "you make him a better man please keep him happy after everything he's been through he deserves to be happy" she whispers in your ear. "I promise i'm so lucky to have him thank you Diana you raised him right" you whisper back. "I was nice meeting you Y/n i can't wait for the wedding and the birth of my first but hopefully not last grand baby" she jokes.

         You walk out it was dark probably around 5pm. "Do you want to order take out or?" you say getting in to car, "let's do take out cause tomorrow we're going out" he said leaning in for a kiss. "mm where?" you ask, "it's a surprise Angel" he says pulling out of the parking lot putting his hand on your thigh. After a while he slowly moved his hands up further dangerously close to your core teasing you through the fabric of your dress and panties. You decide to tease him taking off your cardigan your dress was a spaghetti strap and it showed off the top of your boobs very well, you feel his eyes on you darting back and forth from the road. You take your hand a wonder your body feeling your self up slowly. "Angel don't do anything you're gonna regret" he groans. You hike up your dress too your hips, propping one leg up as you slip your hand in your panties instantly creating fast pace circles on your clit you throw your head back in pleasure as you moan "F-Fuck". He pulls the car over and grabs your hand stopping you from pleasing yourself. "Really" you say looking at him, "you've been a bad girl y/n" he groans, you glance down a see his growing bulge. You smirk and say  "mm are you gonna punish me Dr.Reid" "Yes, i'm gonna fuck you with my fingers till you're begging for my cock inside you, also i'm gonna fuck that pretty little face of yours." he says, you hated to admit if but you were excited, Spencer drove painfully slow or so that's what it felt like, you finally pull up to the hotel you practically jump out of the car and run to the room. Spencer followed behind you "when we get in strip and lay on the bed" he said while grabbing the key card and unlocking the door. You walked in a did as he said laying down with your legs open, a couple minutes later Spencer walked over to you kneeling down he kissed your inner thighs before he liked up your wet sensitive core, you bucked your hips in pleasure."My little slut is so responsive tonight" he before his tongue making circles on your clit in a fast pace you felt the knot starting to form in your stomach "Ugh Spence" you moan, "what does my little slut want?" he asked. "I- I want you to fuck me with your fingers Doctor" you moan.