Ten

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS A DAY WOW IM SPOILING YOU 😹😹

{Still Spencer's Pov}
We rushed Y/n to the hospital I was holding her hand the entire time, We arrived at the hospital the EMT told me I couldn't follow the nurses back that y/n had to go into surgery. My hands were drenched in her blood and so were my clothes I  walked to the waiting room meeting the team, "I brought you some clothes and your go bag" Penelope said. "Thanks Pen" I said. I went to the bathroom to wash up. I felt numb if I lose Y/n I don't know what I'll do, I just hope she'll make it out alive.
~Two hours~
"Spencer Reid" the doctor calls, I stand up running over to her, "Yes that's me how is she?" I ask. "She's okay the surgery went very well, but she slipped into a coma we don't know when she'll wake up it could be months, days or even years" she said. My heart dropped "okay thanks" I could barely even say I walked over to Derek burying my head into his shoulder as I lost it. I was a total train wreck, the doctor told Hotch we could go see her. I pulled myself together and walked to her room, She was laying there she said stitches on her face and still managed to look gorgeous. I sat next to her and I grabbed her hand. "I've called the director and he and I agreed you should take some time off , to stay here with her we will have to talk about your relationship when you both return." Hotch said. I shook my head.
~3 months later~
Y/n has been in the hospital for a while I've gone back to work as soon as we would come back from a case I'd go straight to the hospital. Penelope would stay with her while we were away her room was filled with stuffed animals and flowers. I would read to her and talk to her. Today I was reading the twilight books because I knew those were her favorites. While I was reading I felt her hand move I looked over and seen her eyes flutter open. I jumped up and got the nurses they said she was totally good. When they left I ran over to her and kissed her before she could even talk, "I'm so glad you're alive Angel" I whispered, "Spence I'm so sorry for not telling you about the pictures and notes" she said. "Don't apologize" I said, I kissed her again the passion in this kiss was so strong. "I love you Y/n" I whispered. "I love you too Spencer" she said back smiling, God she was breath taking. "I better call the team" I say grabbing my phone with my free hand not letting go of her hand.

A couple mins later the team showed up with pizza,soda and balloons. "This is too much" you said
"It was all Penelope" Emily said walking over to give you a hug. "Well I know pizza is your favorite food and the doctor said no alcohol for a bit" she said. "Thanks Pen it means a lot, Spence to me you all we here it means a lot to me thank you" you say. Everyone gave you hugs and you all ate and celebrated the fact you were awake. When everyone left Spence stayed.  "you don't have to stay spence" you say rubbing his hand. "nonsense" he said " Thank you for being here" you say as your eyes were getting heavier. You fell asleep and so did Spencer his head was on the bed his body was on a chair your hands still interlaced.
      You woke up and Spence was gone but there was a note that said "We got a case I'll see you in a couple of days". The doctor walked in "Mrs.Y/l/n" she said. "Yes?" you replied putting the note down. "I just wanted to tell you the baby survived" "Wh-what baby?!?" you say....

A/N: CLIFFHANGER 😼 anyways this is short but I hope you enjoy! Also THANK YOU FOR 5k readsssss OMGGGG WHATTTT LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLE 🥺❤️