Three

WARNING: This chapter has some light Smut in y/n's dream it if that makes you uncomfortable i'll have it labeled "{y/n's dream}" an then i'll label the end of it so you can start back there ❤️ other than that enjoy babes!

After waiting a few minutes you finally Spencer walking out the bar and head towards the car. When he gets in the car he starts it and goes to pull out of the parking lot. "Sorry it took so long"he said in a soft voice. "I was making sure everyone had a ride home Derek is gonna drive the girls home" he added  "You're so caring Spence" you say reaching over and putting your hand on his arm, He looks at you flashing you a smile the turning his eyes back to the road. "Hey i wanted to ask you something" you said while fidgeting with strap on your purse. "What is it, you know you can ask me anything" he said with a smile. "Okay so what's with you calling me angel you normally just call me by my name?"you replied very fast. "Oh y/n did it make you uncomfortable because if it did I won't call you that ever again"he responded concerned. "No no no it's was just surprising, that's all"you said with a reassuring smile on your face. "oh okay, so it's okay if i call you that?" he says glancing over at you. "Yes I kinda liked it"you say with a small laugh. "Okay then Angel" he said taking his hand and putting it on your thigh drawing small circles. The rest of the ride home was pretty quiet. During the drive his hand would slide up further and further. His fingers gently grazing your panties. You were sure your panties were soaked because of how wet you were. "Angel, so wet for me and i've barley touched you"He said his voice different it was deeper and more dominant,turning you on even more. You go to close your legs, but his hand pushed them open again.When he pulled up to your house he removed his hand from your thigh as he got out and went to get your door. He walked you to your door. "Goodnight Angel, i had fun tonight i look forward to kissing you again but hopefully next time it's not a dare" He whispered in your ear. "Goodnight Spence"You say,as you went inside closing the door. Your mind circled back to your kiss with Spencer, God his lips were so magical. You wanted to tell him how you felt but you were scared of rejection even though you were pretty sure he felt the same way he'd drop hints here and there but he also could've been joking, but also the little incident that happened in the car. Who knows, you decided to get in the shower washing for the makeup and sweat off of you. When you get out you slide on a pair of flannel pajama shorts and a white tank top. You go to sleep it was about 2am.
    You wake up to your phone ringing you sit up and look at the caller id and it said Spencer Reid. You decide to answer because maybe something is wrong. "Hey Spence is everything okay?" you answer concerned. "Yea yea everything's perfectly fine I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a Korean film festival with me tonight?" he asked. "Spence you know i don't speak Korean" you say. "I think they have english subtitles if not i could whisper the translation in your ear" he said you could tell he was smirking. Just the thought of him whispering in your ear made you feel butterflies in your stomach. "So it's a Date?" you ask, "It's a date, i'll pick you up around 5 okay?" he responded "Okay see you at 5" you said before you hung up.
         You look at the clock and it was 10am so you decide to catch up on some sleep you set an alarm for 2pm.
{Y/n's Dream}
Spencer was standing in between your legs taking you in,then he leaned down leaving light kisses down your chest, when he reached the waistband of your pajama shorts he pulled them down revealing your purple lace panties, kissing your inner thighs his nose gently grazing past your core going to the other thigh kissing it lightly. Then he hooked his finger in the waistband of you underwear pulling them down, revealing your already wet core. He swirled his tongue on your clit, then you felt him adding two fingers. Curling them to hit your sweet spot every time. You felt the knot starting to form in your lower stomach between his fingers pumping in and out of you and his tongue swirling faster on your clit. You were nearing your end....

       You wake up to your alarm going off you sit up and turn it off you heart beating fast. "God it was just a dream" you say pouting. Walking to your bathroom starting the shower you go grab a towel and come back , and after the dream you just had you take a much needed shower. Once you get out you walk to your closet putting on some high waisted jeans and a graphic t-shirt. you walk back to your bathroom looking in the mirror, you put mascara on and fill in your eyebrows. Then you put your hair into two french braids, pulling out some hair form the sides. Walking back to your closet grabbing out your black high top converse that matched Spencer's. You walk to your dresser grabbing miss matched sock cause Spencer told you that wearing matching socks was bad luck, and you believed him. You look at your watch and see that it's 4:50. Spencer should be there any minute. You go out to your kitchen pouring yourself a glass of water. A few minutes pass and you hear a knock at the door, you put your glass in the sink and head to grab your wallet and open the door. "Hey y/n you look nice" he says as he was scanning your body. "lift up your pants, are you wearing miss matched socks?" he asks
you laugh, "Yes Spence, I know matching socks are bad luck" you say lifting up the ends of your pants. "Good we don't need any bad luck tonight" he says smiling. He was wearing purple t-shirt with jeans , his converse and miss matched socks. His hair was messy and he had his glasses on which made him look even hotter. "Ready to go?" you hear him say. "Mhmm" you say back. You lock your door and walk to his car with him, like always he opens the door for you. He was such a gentleman no guy has ever treated you like Spencer did even though you guys weren't dating yet, still he was the perfect man.

  A/N: Hiii its getting spicy 😼 I hope you guys had a good day remember you're so beautiful/handsome and you're so important ❤️ love y'all