Twenty One

You all fell asleep, Tate slept in between of you and Spencer. You woke up to see Tate's little arms wrapped around Spencer's big bicep, they both were sound asleep you grab your phone on the nightstand and snap a quick picture before getting up walking to the shower. You take a shower you get out putting on a pair of dark blue sweats With one of Spencer's Caltech hoodies. While you we're putting on your clothes you heard Spencer and Tate talking. "Where's Y/n" Tate asked, "She's getting dressed buddy" Spence said. "Are you guys my mommy and daddy now?" Tate asked, "Something like that, your real mommy and daddy had to go to a very special place and they asked us to take care of you" Spence said running his fingers through Tate's hair. "Will they come back" Tate said innocently. "Mm i don't know buddy" Spencer replied. You walk out "What are you boys talking about" you say smiling. "nothing" Tate said, "Okay well Spencer go get dressed Tate come get let's put on your outfit we got a jet to catch"you say smiling. Spencer got in the shower while you dressed Tate in some red sweatpants paired with a black shirt with a red dinosaur on it. You and Tate sat on the bed watching some cartoons on the tv while waiting for Spencer. He came out of the bathroom wearing his black sweats that hung low on his waist showing of his v-line. He was drying his hair off while walking over to his suit case to get his shirt. You were watching him in absolute awe of him. "Y/n come here" Spencer said walking back to the bathroom. You walk to the bathroom seeing Spencer putting is shirt on, "Nooo i liked it better off" you pout. He pulls you in for a kiss, this one has so much passion behind it he cups your cheeks with his large hands pulling you deeper in the kiss you run your hands through his wet hair tugging on it slightly. You both pull away panting, "Come pretty baby let's go" He whispers walking out the the room grabbing yours and his suit case. "Tate are you ready" you ask, He nods you go over to help him put his shoes on, you slip on your slides and so does Spencer. You walk out of the hotel room and catch a uber to the jet. When you guys walk on the jet everyone was there with gifts for Tate, "Welcome to the family Tate" Hotch said. You seen Penelope on the plane, "Pen I thought" you said before she cuts you off saying, "Did you think I would miss meeting my nephew" she said picking Tate up and giving him a hug, "Tate this is your Aunt Penelope, Aunt JJ, Aunt Emily, Uncle Hotch, Uncle Derek, and your Grandpa Rossi" you say, Rossi looks up at you with tears in his eyes. "Oh is that a dinosaur pillow" Tate screams running over to Emily, "Yes little dude Y/n told me that you're quite fond of dinosaurs" She said with a smile, "Mama look at this" Tate said, Woah he just- it hasn't even been a day.

       "I see it buddy" you smile you feel tears welling up in your eyes. You turn around to Spencer, "Did- you hear what he called me?" you said basically crying. "Yes I did" he said pulling you in for a hug. Tate was hangout with the team enjoying the gifts they got him, You and Spence were looking at beds for Tate and cribs for the babies. Also furniture for their rooms, "okay it's all ordered the ppl should be at the house tmr at 2 to set everything up for us" you say turning your phone off and looking at Spencer, "So after we will take Tate to the store get him some clothes and toys" he said, "Oh I got some outfits for the twins" you heard penelope shout, "Me too" JJ said with a smile. "Y/n you and I are gonna go baby shopping together cause i have no clue what to buy" Rossi said, everyone laughed. The plane ride was short you guys get home it wasn't too late it's was about 8. "Wanna order takeout?" Spence asks you, "Yea, Tate what do you like to eat?" you ask. "Chicken nuggets"he says grabbing your hand. "Me tooo" you say with a big smile, "Well chicken nuggets it is" Spencer said pulling out his phone. You walk to your car seeing a car seat with a note on it.

Figured you needed this- Penelope

    You smile and turn around to look at Spencer, "well 'daddy' looks like you gotta build this car seat" you say, he looks at you giving you a smirk. "Come on Tate you say pulling out the ipad putting on some netflix. It wasn't that long Spencer finally got the car seat in, You guys get home and show Tate around the house, you guys eat and then fall asleep. You wake up to your phone going off, Rossi was calling you, "Hey Rossi" you say in a sleepy voice "I'm sorry to wake you but we're supposed to go shopping for the twins and Tate today" he reminds you. "ohhh yeaa" you say, "I'm on my way to your house now so i'll see you in 30 mins" he says. "Okayy" you say hanging up, You wake the boys up ,as you get ready slipping on a tight fitted long red dress with white cardigan. You wore a pair of black sandals, You dressed Tate in jeans a star wars t-shirt, and his black hightop converse that Hotch got him, with mitch matched socks of course. Spencer wore a pair of black jeans his converse and a similar shirt to Tate's. "Aww my boys are matching, come on I gotta get a picture" you say pulling out your phone, Spencer rolls his eyes, "Come on dada let's take a picture" Tate says motioning him to stand by the fore with him. Spencer runs over tickling Tate making him giggle, his little giggle was contagious and made your heart warm. Finally they pose of a picture you get the perfect one and send it to the group chat. 

                          {BAU Baddies}

Y/n- *one attachment* lookkkk the boys are twinning🥺

Em- Awwww how cuteeee :)

JJ- So adorable 🥰

Penelope- Tate looks so happy! His little converse 🥺🥺

A/N: HIII I HOPE YOU ENJOY THISSSS! I LOVE YOU ALL! TWO CHAPTERS TMR!!